Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where Are the Bracket???p

SparkinItUp

Join
Sep 15, 2019
I have taken some AEB pics and I don't see the "brackets" that everyone is seeing. Where do you see these brackets? I typically load my pics off my sd card to either iCloud or Google Drive and import them from there, can this be the issue? Also, can you guys suggest any good iPad programs to use for the merge? Can you use Lightroom (that came with my iPad Pro) for merging the pics? I also use Lumafusion for my video editing....and yes, I'm a newbie to the drone world as well as anything that has to do with editing. Thanks in advance!

This guy has a YouTube tutorial on AEB and he uses Lightroom. I hope this helps.

AEB and Lightroom
Thanks for the reply but I've actually watched that video before. For one, my Lr doesn't look like his at All and secondly I don't see any brackets.
This guy has a YouTube tutorial on AEB and he uses Lightroom. I hope this helps.

AEB and Lightroom
I have seen that video before (Gadjet Inspector I think is the name), but his version of Lightroom is completly different than what I'm using. I think he was using the "Classic" version. When I import my 3 pics (AEB) from Google Drive into Lightroom (that came with my iPad Pro) I don't see these "brackets" that everyone is talking about. I'm not sure if it has to do with the way I'm importing them or if Lightroom can even merge the AEB photos.

I'm not familiar with Apple products or their interface or Lightroom. I'm not sure what you mean by not seeing "brackets". The bracketing is taking three photos with one being set to normal exposure (determined by automatic or your manual settings), one taken slightly over exposed and the other slightly under exposed, thus "bracket". Maybe I don't understand exactly, but that's what exposure bracketing is and it'll look like the three exposures you made of the subject, all slightly different from each other. You won't see any symbology telling you it's a bracket. Maybe somebody who uses the same version of LIghtroom as you can jump in with suggestions. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

I'm not familiar with Apple products or their interface or Lightroom. I'm not sure what you mean by not seeing "brackets". The bracketing is taking three photos with one being set to normal exposure (determined by automatic or your manual settings), one taken slightly over exposed and the other slightly under exposed, thus "bracket". Maybe I don't understand exactly, but that's what exposure bracketing is and it'll look like the three exposures you made of the subject, all slightly different from each other. You won't see any symbology telling you it's a bracket. Maybe somebody who uses the same version of LIghtroom as you can jump in with suggestions. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
One of my issues is when I pull my photos off of my sd card I have some regular pics and some AEB pics mixed in with each other. Other than the photos looking similar (with different exposures), how do I tell the AEB photos from the rest of my photos?

One of my issues is when I pull my photos off of my sd card I have some regular pics and some AEB pics mixed in with each other. Other than the photos looking similar (with different exposures), how do I tell the AEB photos from the rest of my photos?
It would be helpful if the AEB shots were placed in their own folder like the panos are but as it is I manually preview then sort before importing into the imaging software.

It would be helpful if the AEB shots were placed in their own folder like the panos are but as it is I manually preview then sort before importing into the imaging software.
Yeah it would be nice if they we’re identifiable in some way. Thanks RotorWash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502