Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where to buy a Spark?

cappy227

Join
Sep 24, 2018
Hi gang, Looking forward to spending a ton of time in here. I spent late last week becoming infatuated with a pal's Spark, and plan to pick one up this week. I'm not sure where I should buy it, though. Best Buy has a great price on the Fly More Combo, beating Amazon by $9. Best Buy has two locations near me so I figure that's a low-hassle to return type thing, but figure that's a question to ask here. My pal bought his refurbished at DJI.com for $70 less, but they're out of stock right now... any advice? A road you wish you'd taken? Thanks! - Chris

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, cappy227.

Best Buy does sound like the hassle free option.

And they should have spare props, filters, etc. should you need them.

Oh yeah, an SD card too!

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: cappy227

Oh yeah, an SD card too!

Thanks, man!

I bought a phantom 4 pro a week ago and couldn't wait for shipping. Wife went out friday night so I went to best buy. I'm waiting till black Friday for the maveric, I hope.

Oh yeah, an SD card too!

question : you said And they should have spare props, filters, etc. what are the filters for and where do the filters go ? .
thank you

Who has batteries for $37? I need to get a couple.
Thanks
Here is the receipt from Best Buy. The kid at the checkout did all the price match. I never even mentioned it. He said "There is this place called BH photo", and then started barking out price savings. I had already bought the spark and this was another trip back.
64gb micro sd card-$90, cost me $15.09.
Spark battery $50, cost me $37.49.
Quick release phone holder $10, cost me $7.49.
I am bringing this recipe back when I buy 2 more bat!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_125337.jpg
    IMG_20180925_125337.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 16
question : you said And they should have spare props, filters, etc. what are the filters for and where do the filters go ? .
thank you

PolarPro lens filters.

I saw at Microcenter today they had Spark Fly More Combo $446
Was that in-store, because they are $599 on-line....but there are deals to be had if you look and wait.

I got my new FlyMore Spark with an extra battery (3 total) from Newegg on sale a few months ago for $499, no tax or delivery charge.

Was that in-store, because they are $599 on-line....but there are deals to be had if you look and wait.

I got my new FlyMore Spark with an extra battery (3 total) from Newegg on sale a few months ago for $499, no tax or delivery charge.
In store. I made a typo. $449

Reactions: mano
Hi gang, Looking forward to spending a ton of time in here. I spent late last week becoming infatuated with a pal's Spark, and plan to pick one up this week. I'm not sure where I should buy it, though. Best Buy has a great price on the Fly More Combo, beating Amazon by $9. Best Buy has two locations near me so I figure that's a low-hassle to return type thing, but figure that's a question to ask here. My pal bought his refurbished at DJI.com for $70 less, but they're out of stock right now... any advice? A road you wish you'd taken? Thanks! - Chris

Sorry to be a bit long on reply. I live in the UK and bought my Spark in Florida in April at.....Best Buy! Not sure how to see where you reside but I got the Fly More Combo and am totally happy with my purchase. Sure it’ll be cheaper than when I bought it as it’s 6 months on from then. If you are in the States I am about to ask the Forum about flying drones over there. Are they happy so long as one sticks to the Drone Code, 50mtrs from people and the same for buildings. Nowhere near an airport nor chopper routes. I have the excellent UAV Forecast app so know where these are. Have fun and safe flying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar