Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

where to find how many hours on craft

Join
Sep 26, 2017
hi can someone walk me thru to find out how many hours are on the spark...i have it up for sale and being asked that question...i have no idea how to do this....BE KIND...

Reactions: Anthony Geiger
Open the DJI go app, click the 3 lines in the top right to bring the drop down menu down. Click flight records
Everytime you turn the props on that counts as a flight record even if you don't fly.

Screenshot_20180214-190153.jpg

Reactions: sinaus
What if you use other apps in addition to go? On mavic I use drone deploy also....seems like there should be a way for total hours on drone.

What if you use other apps in addition to go? On mavic I use drone deploy also....seems like there should be a way for total hours on drone.

Similar question here. What if you use more than one device? I use my phone and two other tablets to fly in different situations. How can you get total flight hours?

Similar question here. What if you use more than one device? I use my phone and two other tablets to fly in different situations. How can you get total flight hours?

If you use more than one device (iPhone, Ipad)--just sync both devices a couple of times. This will get the GO records on each device and give you the total hours. I have found that if I use another application (Litchi, Autopilot, Kittyhawk), these do NOT accumulate in the records on GO.
Therefore, you would have to then manually add these unless together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502