Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where to purchase batteries with larger locking clips

great idea I'm going to have to get a few o rings. BTW how do you like the strobe? also, like the idea of the circle reflectors. thanks for posting

Jeff
ofmOI54.gif

The strobe works fine. Not so much on a bright day but cloudy, twilight, and night time they are great.
I have the white on the back and red on the front to help with orientation of the Spark.

There was a post here of a member that lost his Spark in heavy brush and found it later by chance when the sun light reflected off of the brass battery contacts.

I used a paper hole punch on some DOT reflective tape and covered all angles of the Spark. I even have them on my accessories as well in case I drop something at night.

Reactions: Highflyer
What locator are you using and do you like it? Been thinking about getting one.
BTW - I just order some 141's as that looks easier to use than the tiny bungee I'm using.

I use the Loc8tor lite. It uses RF at 400' LOS.

This is new to the market and has a better range than the other Tiles, Tile Pro. BT at 300'.
I think anyone with a cell phone can help you find your drone when they use the app which is a plus.

Reactions: McCloudSpark
I recommend the O-Rings. I lost my spark to a battery falling out on Christmas day. I didn't have my gimbal guard on either (quickie no thunk flight) and crashed flat into a concrete surface. Busted the camera off.

I use the Loc8tor lite. It uses RF at 400' LOS.

This is new to the market and has a better range than the other Tiles, Tile Pro. BT at 300'.
I think anyone with a cell phone can help you find your drone when they use the app which is a plus.
Thanks for that - I'll check Loc8tor out.

I recommend the O-Rings. I lost my spark to a battery falling out on Christmas day. I didn't have my gimbal guard on either (quickie no thunk flight) and crashed flat into a concrete surface. Busted the camera off.
I have not heard of a gimbal guard that can be on when flying - is that what you are talking about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast