Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Which App to Use

jleone15022

Join
Jul 19, 2017
I can't decide which app to use. I currently have the DJI Go 4 official version but I am using the 4.2.16 version. I have had the most current version and I lose connection at maybe a couple hundred feet out. With 4.2.16, I can get good distance and it's rock solid. But with the modded app, I get lots of extra features that aren't available any other way. It too is rock solid but I just don't like the icons on my screen as they seem to be oversized and I don't have a way to change the screen api.

Any thoughts?

As you mention the mod app, I assume you are on Android. Why not install both?

On my Galaxy I have Mod apps 4.1.14, 4.1.15 and 4.1.22 and latest regular GO 4 (for my Air).

As you mention the mod app, I assume you are on Android. Why not install both?

On my Galaxy I have Mod apps 4.1.14, 4.1.15 and 4.1.22 and latest regular GO 4 (for my Air).
I can't decide which app to use. I currently have the DJI Go 4 official version but I am using the 4.2.16 version. I have had the most current version and I lose connection at maybe a couple hundred feet out. With 4.2.16, I can get good distance and it's rock solid. But with the modded app, I get lots of extra features that aren't available any other way. It too is rock solid but I just don't like the icons on my screen as they seem to be oversized and I don't have a way to change the screen api.

Any thoughts?
You are correct. I am on Android. I can't put a whole bunch of apps into my phone because of storage. This is my everyday phone. I don't have another device either. I just would a like a stable build of the Go 4 app and wish once they have one, DJI would leave it alone like Parrot did with Free Flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav