Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Which program/apps do you use for editing video?

Join
Mar 1, 2018
Hi,

I am an advanced amateur in photography but completely newbie to video. Never minded about video till I got my Spark.

I would like to know which video editing tools do you use? Which one would you recommend for some basic editing? Add some music, select the good clips and put it together.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Franc

I keep this list of video editors often recommended by members of this site.

Reactions: Fsh212
I typically use my Spark for photography but sometimes i'll put together a short clip for social media. However when I do need to edit video I use Adobe premiere pro.

DaVinci Resolve. Free and amazing. Has everything that the (very) expensive programs have...

I use filmora , but it has his.....limitations. I think i ll start using final cut and premiere

I have all sorts of pro editors, but sometimes I use the more simpler ones... one I have come to like for speed and simplicity is ShotCut.... its cross platform, Mac, Windows, LInux... Shotcut - Home

I find the Apple ones (FC Pro X, iMovie) are good but end up cluttering your disk. I am a big fan of Vegas Pro in Windows, and have also used Resolve in both Mac and Windows, it works well too.

Lots to choose from depending on your budget.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex