Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wildcat Mountain State Park

Lovely shots and thanks for sharing. One small point, I thought we are not allowed to fly in State Parks etc. Have I got that wrong? Need to know as I will be in Florida in April and would love to wizz around Delnor Wiggins and Lovers Key State Parks when I’m there.

Lovely shots and thanks for sharing. One small point, I thought we are not allowed to fly in State Parks etc. Have I got that wrong? Need to know as I will be in Florida in April and would love to wizz around Delnor Wiggins and Lovers Key State Parks when I’m there.

You are correct. This was just outside the park along the northern edge. If you look in the distance in the first photo you can see the village of Ontario, the park would be immediately behind me and fully shown in the last picture.

Reactions: tahoejeff
You are correct. This was just outside the park along the northern edge. If you look in the distance in the first photo you can see the village of Ontario, the park would be immediately behind me and fully shown in the last picture.
Got it, thanks for the clarification.

You are correct, Florida prohibits drone activity as outlined in Drone laws in Florida and the FAA policies in Drones and National Parks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme