Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Wont upgrade! Spark is enough for me as amatuer.

Pollax

Join
Oct 8, 2018
Due to covid I have not yet been able to fly my spark as I mostly use it filming my hobby.

I love using it as a tri-pod, putting it in air just howering, active track but not hitting the go Button. That way I can get The spark filming one angle and I can film with my hand held camera from a different view.

Well this is one from last year, all arial is from spark.
Stay safe and fly safe.

Due to covid I have not yet been able to fly my spark as I mostly use it filming my hobby.

I love using it as a tri-pod, putting it in air just howering, active track but not hitting the go Button. That way I can get The spark filming one angle and I can film with my hand held camera from a different view.

Stay safe and fly safe.

great fun! Subbed.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Great stuff. So can you select Active Track but not press Go and the Spark keeps you in shot as you move but Spark stays where it is? Is that what you are saying? Sounds brilliant. Anyway a lovely interesting clip.
Yup thats what I am doing.
It is like having a second camera dude with me :) and it will track 360 spinning on its axel.

It is like having a second camera dude with me :) and it will track 360 spinning on its axel.
Wow. Must try that. We get so little flying here it will be a while ‘till we emerge from lockdown. Brian
P is in the same position. Sorry for the gap here!! Seems strange not pressing Go but will see how it goes.

Nice! I've always wanted to go snowmobiling. Bit hard here without any snow. :(
Thank you, one day you might be on the back of a snowmobile I hope :)

Here is a cut down version of the crash clip from the video flying over the ridge.
1.45 but the total clip is about 22 min.

Wow. Only seeing snow a few times in my life - this looks like so much fun. Thanks for the tip on the spark too. I once used it as a tripod while recording a music video.

Stay safe and fly safe.

One of the many things which I love about this forum is that I'm always learning something new. Thanks for sharing this tip, and the great video. We're in the high 30's here, so the the thought of playing in the snow really appeals right now!

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers