Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WTB: Spark + RC

DUAS

Join
Aug 19, 2019
Hello,

I’m looking for a solid Spark with RC and extra batteries (the more the better).

This will be for SAR, so it needs to be in functionally perfect condition with no hard landings or crashes (minor cosmetic scuffs, bag/case wear, etc. are not an issue). Can be any color.

US based only. Please send me a message with what you have and what you’re asking for it.

Thanks!

P.S. If you think you might know someone willing to sell theirs, please send them my way!

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m looking for a solid Spark with RC and, ideally, extra batts.

This will be for SAR, so the AC needs to be in functionally perfect condition with no hard landings or crashes (minor cosmetic scuffs, bag/case wear, etc. are not an issue). Can be any color.

US based only. Please PM me with what you have.

Thanks!

P.S. If you think you might know someone willing to sell theirs, please send them my way!
Hello I have a spark comes with 2 batteries, box, dji carrier, propeller guards, battery charger and the remote controller. Send me a text (413) 300-2754

Hey everyone,

Found a great deal this morning, but unfortunately missed it. Anyone have a package like this they’re looking to sell? Red Spark for sale, with Fly more, and 5 Batteries. $400 (cdn)
Hey everyone,

Found a great deal this morning, but unfortunately missed it. Anyone have a package like this they’re looking to sell? Red Spark for sale, with Fly more, and 5 Batteries. $400 (cdn)
Hello I have a dji spark for $450 shipped

Spark for SAR? That can't be a serious suggestion given the battery life.

Could you possibly link to it? There was no mention of a discussion elsewhere only a request for Spark for SAR...

Have a Red Spark bundle plus extras, brand new still in box. Bought for a project I never got started with, now they need collision avoidance to do it.

Here is the list.
Spark Fly More Bundle (Red)
Lexar 16 gB (dji) SDHC
Lexar 16 gB (dji) SDHC
Spark Propeller Guards and Leg Extender freewellpro
Sprk UV (frewellpro)
Parks Flight Battery (DJ) (Spare) (total 3 with bundle)
D7 skin
D8 skin
Spar Fixing Propeller Clips Rohr (bundle)
Control Stick Protector (Kuuqa) (bundle)
Spr Lens/Gombal protector freewell pro (bundle)
35 cm Lighting Cable wit hl connector (Skytreat)
High Leg Extenders

Total invested $715 (if interested message me)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme