Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

1663feet out with spark, 15 satellites 65 % battery

I had the exact thing happen to me on my spark the other day. I got The RTH timeout screen. It eventually decided to return home but I'm wondering if this is going to cause my drone be a Flyaway in the future. I mostly use Litchi and its been fine but this happen on the dji go 4 app.

The Spark is a good little drone. But that's what it is a little drone. The Spark is not a professional drone. It is on the bottom rung of the ladder of drones. Only one step above the toy drones. It is not in the league of actual decent quality drones.

Not to hijack Chuck's thread about losing his drone, but you can't be serious. The Spark isn't a an "actual decent quality drone"? A quadcopter that has an Apple-like build quality, fantastic stability, packed with features like RTH, PalmLaunch and Control, a 2 axis 1080p camera that is incredibly stable, and my 7 year old can fly without trouble, is not a quality drone in your book?

I paid less than $400 for the Spark, a very nice controller, two batteries, spare props, OTG cable, and a case. I owned an actual, cheap drone about 3 days before I knew I wanted a good one, and the Spark is a VERY nice drone. Are there more expensive drones? Absolutely. But like the others said, to say it is not a decent, quality drone is just not accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme