Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

360 panoramas made with the spark

No, Sorry. iOS only
But there are many programs to do.
The advantage of Hangar is their website.
But I'm now compiling the images to my own website (with the Kolor software packages)

Reactions: djourdan
These look great! I'd love to know more about the bracketed pano workflow.. How do you take the pics, then process and stitch them?
Thanks.
My workflow is:
- display the grid on the screen so it is splited in 3 rows and 3 columns,
- set manually your exposure to balance it on the main subject of the scene,
- switch to Aeb,
- set the gimbal at the horizon, and take a shot,
- rotate to get the 1/3 right part of the screen until it's in the 1/3 left part and take a shot. So you will be sure to get at least 30% overlap,
- continue until a full 360° on itself,
- move the gimbal down so the 1/3 bottom part of the screen get in the 1/3 top part, take a shot and rotate the same way than above until a full 360.
- move the gimbal 1/3 down again, take shots and rotate until a full 360.

After I merge my aeb pictures with photomatix pro (you can also use Lightroom, photosphop or else).
I stitch the pictures together with PTGUI (you can use kolor autopano, huggin or Microsoft ICE).

I usually get an over 30000x15000 pixels panoramic. I reduce it to 13000x6500 to be able use it on Google or Facebook.

There are plenty apps to make pano's. I'm not so font of doing it myself. They better overlap, the better panorama you'll have.
Every pano program sets EV fixed and usually in the 4/3 ratio. There are no golden rules how to make pano's. Except one.
Your image size NEEDS to be 2:1. Never mind in what format but always 2:1. Flickr, Facebook etc only excepts 2:1 ratio. Even if you crop your FOV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme