Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A bit of Litchi help please.

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all. I wonder if you have a favourite YouTube How to use Litchi? I’m an oldie and although I am quite computer/device savvy I am certainly not an expert. I usually fly with an iPad6 with OTG and the RC that came with my Spark Fly More Combo. Before I decide to take the plunge and buy Litchi I really wanted to consult a YT vid (or some other medium) to see how I get started and how it operates. Do I need to have the app on my Mac and iPad or just the iPad? Any help as always much appreciated.

Just seach the tube, if something is uncertain, feel free to ask!
Litchi also got a great help-page, which explains everything.
Help - Litchi
When planning a mission on your computer, you use a web-page at Litchi named Mission Hub.
Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark
You make an account at Litchi.com, and you log in via Litchi app on your fly device. Missions will be synced between desktop and device.

Help - Litchi
When planning a mission on your computer, you use a web-page at Litchi named Mission Hub.
You make an account at Litchi.com, and you log in via Litchi app on your fly device. Missions will be synced between desktop and device.
Thanks Haggi. Will have a look. Have had a deko at YT and found many of them a bit weird. Even people saying it’s rubbish which I can’t believe as some of the people I trust most on this Forum swear by it.

Litchi with Dylan Young on YT is good to go...
Watch and read, launch your questions here :)
A lot of Litchi users lurking, we will try to guide you as best we can!

Reactions: twickers14
Litchi with Dylan Young on YT is good to go...
Watch and read, launch your questions here :)
A lot of Litchi users lurking, we will try to guide you as best we can!
Know you and they will. Can’t fly here anyway but will acquaint myself with it as best I can Ready for the OFF!

Missions will be synced between desktop and device.

I have a Windows PC.

I fly with a WiFi only, NO GPS, Apple mini4.

If I purchase Litchi for the mini4, will it work between the two platforms with what I have?

Or do I need a device with GPS?

Thanks Haggi, you're the best.

I have a Windows PC.

I fly with a WiFi only, NO GPS, Apple mini4.

If I purchase Litchi for the mini4, will it work between the two platforms with what I have?

Or do I need a device with GPS?

Thanks Haggi, you're the best.
No experience with IOS but this is my understanding of this...

All you need to do is sign in on the ipad/mini app with the same account that you used on mission hub.
All missions will automatically be transferred. (Of course your ipad/mini also needs to be connected to the internet.)
The only things you need a GPS enabled tablet for is to:
Do Follow-me flight​
Reset the homepoint in flight to wherever you have moved to.​
Most users have probably never used either.

But to be sure, contact Litchi support at [email protected] or their facebook page.

Short answer?
Yes, Spark will do it all.
Mavic will perform better on footage and flight time ;)
The help file will confirm if Spark has limitations etc

Help - Litchi
yeah what she said i have a thousand miles with missions and drones that return home most of the time . I push them to there limits with missions but when they get tired they come home

Reactions: basily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef