Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A couple Alligators hanging out.

I was kind of amazed the gators were so relaxed with the Spark so close. Though it's unlikely they are ever bothered by anything in that size category, so nothing but reaction to buzzing of Spark might be expected. But they were casual about even that.

Of course, maybe they were patiently waiting for the Spark to position itself just so in front of their nose so they could eat it.

That is as close to a gator as I want to be. :eek:

Not sure if they were friends? Or a couple? Or a mom and baby?! The little one was about 4-5 feet long. The bigger one never showed it's entire body, but it was huge.

This is the pond around the corner!

And yes, I got a bit too close. I was pretty sure the Spark was going to get eaten!

Impressive footage. Thanks for sharing. I've seen quite a few Spark pilot reports of altitude stability problems while flying close over water; some report that the Spark begins to descend toward the water, and it takes an effort to maintain altitude. Did you experience any problems while filming this? Or did you take any precautions such as these float kits that attach to the arms? If not, perhaps such claims or overblown.

Impressive footage. Thanks for sharing. I've seen quite a few Spark pilot reports of altitude stability problems while flying close over water; some report that the Spark begins to descend toward the water, and it takes an effort to maintain altitude. Did you experience any problems while filming this? Or did you take any precautions such as these float kits that attach to the arms? If not, perhaps such claims or overblown.
I did not notice any issues! I fly over water almost exclusively and never had an issue.

Reactions: Bayou7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef