Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Video of me trying to save a red tail hawk with spark

ddeanl77

Join
Feb 7, 2020
Any update on the poor thing? good effort sir, bravo
Unfortunately, I do not have any updates.

I keep wondering about that myself really. . .

but I don't know who exactly came out to get the bird, much less where they took it.

NWSpark

Join
Feb 7, 2018
Loc
Vancouver Island
Good job, glad there was a Warden to come and collect the bird. How did the Fishing line get up in the tree to begin with? Poor Bird!!!

Wooglin

Join
Feb 23, 2020
Yes. I am in the US. Tennessee to be exact.

Thank you guys for the compliments.

I am just glad I found somewhere to share the video where it would be appreciated.
What part of TN? I'm in Hendersonville myself and am new to the Spark community. I just bought one last week on eBay for a really good price, the Fly More Combo with a set of lens filters, and will probably get a couple of more batteries.

ddeanl77

Join
Feb 7, 2020
What part of TN? I'm in Hendersonville myself and am new to the Spark community. I just bought one last week on eBay for a really good price, the Fly More Combo with a set of lens filters, and will probably get a couple of more batteries.
Greeneville TN here. . .
And ya, you can't ever have too many batteries! lol

Mtntrogger

Join
Aug 16, 2019
Great story ! Thanks for sharing. I live in Colorado and we have lots of redtails. Beautiful birds. Cool video. Interesting to see your attempts to cut the line. How did the spark fare after the crash ?

ddeanl77

Join
Feb 7, 2020
Great story ! Thanks for sharing. I live in Colorado and we have lots of redtails. Beautiful birds. Cool video. Interesting to see your attempts to cut the line. How did the spark fare after the crash ?
I put on a new set of propellers, recalibrated everything, and it was back to being perfect!
You can't tell at all that it went through so much excitement.

I was very lucky!

Mtntrogger

Join
Aug 16, 2019
I put on a new set of propellers, recalibrated everything, and it was back to being perfect!
You can't tell at all that it went through so much excitement.

I was very lucky!
Glad to hear your bird came out of it ok buddy !

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwareplanet