Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A few photos from my first outing with the spark

shutter13

Join
Dec 1, 2017
I did a couple test flights prior to this, but this was the first real flight. I have some video too, I’m just having a tough time with Final Cut Pro X. I initially downloaded premiere, but I couldn’t even get started with that. Anyway, I know how to do photos!

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

Low tide on the salt marsh looks kinda like a brain.
IMG_0211.JPG

Very nice! I cant wait to have mine up in the air but with minus 30 right now it makes it very hard... ugh...Did you use any filters? For videos I use Davinci Resolve. It's a free version and I think it might be easier then final cut pro.

Very nice! I cant wait to have mine up in the air but with minus 30 right now it makes it very hard... ugh...Did you use any filters? For videos I use Davinci Resolve. It's a free version and I think it might be easier then final cut pro.

I don’t have any filters to use, but will eventually get some ND and/or polarizing filter. I’ll take a look at Davinci resolve, thanks.

Excellent stills. Time of day makes all the difference. From these I'm guessing you know what to do as a still photographer :) Where is that btw?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502