Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

aircraft disconnected message

Jiri Petr

Join
Jun 19, 2017
so i took my spark for quick fly around to make sure everything is ok before holiday. I did all updates. when i started flying message aircraft disconnected showed up. I still could controller drone i saw all videos but message was still on. anybody have same experience? I can i do something with it. I would like to fix it before my holiday. thx for help

Same thing just happened to me while flying indoors. I could control it. It lasted for about 10 seconds. RC was blinking red and then went back to solid green. The craziest part is that in the flight record I now have a second spark with a weird alphanumeric name. There is only one flight record for that second spark, and it was that flight with the disconnection.

well as I said i could make video I could fly normaly just that message was on. I better try to fix it then lost drone on holiday.

The craziest part is that in the flight record I now have a second spark with a weird alphanumeric name. There is only one flight record for that second spark, and it was that flight with the disconnection.

Maybe you opened a wormhole and you found a parallel universe. o_O

I also might have experienced the same issue. Was still able to control the quad dispite the message displayed 'Aircraft disconnected'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar