Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Anbee Colored Propellers for DJI Spark

Yes, it is a fact. When I sent in my drone DJI's written instructions specifically stated that the props should be removed prior to shipping. I didn't save them for reference but just search "how to pack drone for warranty service" on MavicForum for details you desire.

I've never had a motor error warning on my Spark and I've used non-OEM props for well over a year -- so my props must be within tolerance acceptable to DJI software even if not identical readouts. But I admit that I'm not a DJI engineer either.

Even DJI branded props are relatively cheap so that's the worry-free option. Seems like many pilots get non-OEM parts for the different color options that DJI doesn't offer and they're willing to take that theoretical risk.

If somebody ever offered a "low-noise" prop for the Spark I'd try those in a heartbeat! I thought I found some on Amazon but they were just spoofing the search terms and selling the same old design. I'm still looking
Thanks! Understand. Appreciate the response. The colors are a plus.
Yeah, knew about the prop removal. I have sent my MPP in under DJICare and they requested props be removed.

BTW, My concern/question was raised by some M2 pilots getting a warning something like “excessive current draw” with the Anbee props and posting screenshots of it along with the possibility that DJI could read the info if they ever had the drone for warranty work/repair. It is to be noted that the pop up warning only occurred in sport mode, but the assumption is that the draw must be higher at any mode. Even if not reaching alarm threshold.

I agree, if DJI would make a low noise prop I’d probably use it.

Thanks! Understand. Appreciate the response. The colors are a plus.
Yeah, knew about the prop removal. I have sent my MPP in under DJICare and they requested props be removed.

BTW, My concern/question was raised by some M2 pilots getting a warning something like “excessive current draw” with the Anbee props and posting screenshots of it along with the possibility that DJI could read the info if they ever had the drone for warranty work/repair. It is to be noted that the pop up warning only occurred in sport mode, but the assumption is that the draw must be higher at any mode. Even if not reaching alarm threshold.

I agree, if DJI would make a low noise prop I’d probably use it.

I assumed your question was regarding the Spark given the name of this Forum. I think only a DJI engineer could answer your query regarding the exact thresh hold of motor load before they void your warranty coverage for suspected modification. As I said "no error messages with 1+ years of use on Spark" so no worries for me. And I've had warranty work done after using knock off props so no worries there either.

I also use non-OEM (low noise) props on my Mavic Pro.I do get that "Excessive Current Draw" pop up on my MP1 but only when in Sport Mode + maximum forward + maximum accent rate. I just avoid that maneuver which is one I don't really need anyway. I've also had the Mavic serviced since then too and warranty was still intact after non-DJI prop use.

I had never associated that specific warning with the new props on my MP1 because I swapped them on day one. Good to know the cause. Thanks for the tip

As I said "no error messages with 1+ years of use on Spark" so no worries for me. And I've had warranty work done after using knock off props so no worries there either.

Some very good and assuring information above to use these 3rd party propellers and I think it is the right time to add -
This is not a paid promotion. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite
They do look cool...

S9Q9sCYh.jpg

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member