Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

any advice (picture wise)

Nope 2.0

Join
Apr 17, 2018
Loc
Houston Texas
does anyone have any advice from the picture settings on my spark.
I've never really had a camera with the power and setting like the sparks camera and i want to understand it better to have great pictures in the future flights.

My advice is to search YouTube for tutorials. There are a lot of them and you can get many perspectives on how to do most any type of pictures and videos there. All of this is a long term investment of learning and practicing. I am still a new pilot and use these videos a lot. Happy flying!

okay thanks i've also used those videos too
My advice is to search YouTube for tutorials. There are a lot of them and you can get many perspectives on how to do most any type of pictures and videos there. All of this is a long term investment of learning and practicing. I am still a new pilot and use these videos a lot. Happy flying!

Start slow by manually setting your white balance and picking an EV compensation value.

If you’re trying to learn how to shoot photos in manual mode, get a camera that shoots manual. No sense in learning how to fly a UAV AND do photography at the same time.

Photography takes a lifetime to master.

Shoot tons of photos and post them and ask for help! We will help!

Reactions: ELD.visuals
Start slow by manually setting your white balance and picking an EV compensation value.

If you’re trying to learn how to shoot photos in manual mode, get a camera that shoots manual. No sense in learning how to fly a UAV AND do photography at the same time.

Photography takes a lifetime to master.

Shoot tons of photos and post them and ask for help! We will help!
Best answer on here.

Okay I’ll try it tomorrow (when it’s not raining) and I’ll post them in the photos/videos tad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar