Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Are you using a "Battery strap" to secure the battery?

I use a #141 O-ring. I tried the clip but found it too much bother to put on/off. I just roll the o-rig up onto the top and roll it back down over the battery. It goes around the legs and then both loops go over the battery (making like a double "C" shape. If you are in the USA and want to try the clip I'll send you mine for free. PM me your address :)
I always practice safe Sparking.

Last edited:
I'm using the O-Ring method and it's so easy and WORKS!! Cheap, Easy, Effective... YES :)

absolutely I use the clips, it is foolish not to for the minimal cost and repercussions of the battery coming free in flight.

I'm a real belt and suspenders guy but..I've got two sparks and five batteries and they all have a really good fit and solid click in. I"m wondering if there could be aircraft and batteries that were built without the same fit. I do like the design (and price) of that ABS guard above

Reactions: Andre Levite
I'm a real belt and suspenders guy but..I've got two sparks and five batteries and they all have a really good fit and solid click in. I"m wondering if there could be aircraft and batteries that were built without the same fit. I do like the design (and price) of that ABS guard above

I'm a belt and suspenders guy too...

I use a battery clip clip the secure my battery clip in place. You can never be too careful ;)

But seriously, if you just inspect your batteries and take care to remove and insert them properly they aren't gonna just fall out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov