Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autopilot Waypoint test mission

dont use litchi its glitched and your drone will get lost.... theres mission planner i think its called an app for dji go mod.... use that.. dji go4 mod is a moded version of the dji app lets you do waypoints... dji mission planner i think its called lets you set up missions then open them in the modded app ive used it a few times works perfectly

dont use litchi its glitched and your drone will get lost.... theres mission planner i think its called an app for dji go mod.... use that.. dji go4 mod is a moded version of the dji app lets you do waypoints... dji mission planner i think its called lets you set up missions then open them in the modded app ive used it a few times works perfectly

Thanks for the info. I’m not buying another $30 app. This one does all I need it to. I think that DJI mod app you are talking about is for Android only.

Thanks for the info. I’m not buying another $30 app. This one does all I need it to. I think that DJI mod app you are talking about is for Android only.
you dont need to buy anything some people hack apps type in the name of the app then apk after and find the apk... the mod app is for android only i asked them to do one for ios they laughed at me... but anyway i use2 devices anyway if i want waypoints i used android if i want clear video i use a tablet ios

Ive flown 10 plus Litchi waypoint missions without issued, using the latest version, I'm happy with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar