Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Average age of the Spark pilot

It says you age right under your name. You can turn off that feature if you want in your account profile.
Lol, I know. That was the point of my original post. You don't need to ask anyone their age.... it's in their profile.

retired bullrider work on ranches a my spark locates my cattle other folks cattle mostly saves my lazy butt alot of useless miles i,m 65, my spark is supercharged it has been clocked at 39 and with letchi up to 7 miles round trip videos, sometimes i don,t hear a word out of it 10 12 minutes, and you can always tell what your looking at I believe it is a hall of famer

Reactions: Spark 317 and Haggi
64 years young, civil engineer, love my Sparky and Mavic Air, very useful for construction job overlook and keep track of progress on time, really awesome, clients love reports with pics and movies of the job site.

Reactions: Spark 317 and Haggi
62 and today still 1359 days to retire.
The daily work from 9 to 6 is totally in the way of my many and varied leisure plans with dog, drone, kayak and backpack ...
But somebody has to pay the rent and all that DJI stuff isn't cheap either ... ?

I'm 21 and hot! (ha ha). Truthfully, 62, and a retired IT Support Manager. Retired in February only to discover my first year or two of retirement comes with a pandemic... FFS! Still making music (one of my former professions) and flying as much as I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex