Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Awesome DJI Support Experience!

Joel Natividad

Join
Jun 19, 2017
I lost my Spark last month (it force-landed into a river coz of mid-flight NFZ issues) and duly filed a DJI Care Refresh claim.

Though it took about a month, the support techs were responsive all in all - the support techs were very professional and the analysis process just required some back-and-forth as they asked me for additional supporting info.

Last Friday, they told me that their analysis showed that it wasn't my fault, and they'll send me a 100% discount coupon for a new Spark in three business days.

This morning, during my commute, I saw an email alert showing me the coupon code and I entered it on the DJI Store and it worked without a hitch.

It was a busy day at work, so I didn't check the order again till now. And I was surprised by what I saw. :)

Apart from the unexpected microSD Card which was already a perk for purchasing the Spark from the DJI Store, I found my "order" had some other goodies! (see the screenshot below)

Thanks DJI! You now have a loyal, life-long customer!!!

IMG_0640.jpg

I am glad to see reports of good customer service, but the added goodies are part of their summer sale, and I think you get them with any Spark purchase.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex