Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Back lights go from Green to red

prometheus1351

Join
Jan 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I hate to do this but I need
to ask a second question in the same day!

I was just flying my spark in the park. Had a gps lock and home point recorded and was cruising around in sport mode with the front lights solid red and back lights flashing green (which I believe is normal)

Then as I'm speeding around I notice all lights turned red. Everything seemed to be functioning normally, no warnings came up, and it still shows satellite locks. I stopped and hovered for a second and lights went back to red front and flashing green back.

Anyone have any ideas on what's going on? I just looked in the manual and didn't see anything mentioned though I will admit I'm on my phone and didn't read it thaaaaat closely...

Thanks!

It sounds like it popped into ATTI mode without a prompt on the APP. I have found the spark if it gets going to fast will go into ATTi mode for some reason. Most of the time when it slows back down it gets a GPS fix quick and goes back into GPS mode.

Hi All,
Appreciate for some advise on rear warning lights.
I have just tested Spark at my parents’, which is near but outside of a military air strip restricted zone/radius. I noticed the rear warning lights was flashing slow solid red twice every 6x green flashes.
I’ve checked the manual and it does not say anything like this. Could this be the warning for nearing an air field?

The video of the flashes is here:

Thanks!

It looks like a low battery warning.as described in the manual on Page 10.
Read the manual again - you did not check hard enough or misunderstood the manual?

well thx for the note, I did check for the low battery warnings, the green lights at the back of battery shows 3 blinking lights, and on screen it shows more than 75% power left. That’s why it ponders me what warning it was trying to give.
I just hope it’s not critical error.
Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast