Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Bad update 24 august 2017

Zoren

Join
Aug 26, 2017
updated firmware, and 4 batterys. Now my videoshooting is low quality and "hacking" video has no sound now???

Can you elaborate a little more about your issue and maybe give a sample?

Sent from my SM-G950F using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app
Hey Dronason. Yes. My spark just worked perfect. Then i had to update new firmware and controller and batteries. After this the video recording is focus, un focus like in a heartbeat tembo, pulsing. And audio recording to ipad is no longer happening. I wil try to clip a test shoot short enough to fit in here..
Sorry even a 3 sec. Movie xlip is not allowd to paste her? Im rather new at this

Last edited:
Hey Dronason. Yes. My spark just worked perfect. Then i had to update new firmware and controller and batteries. After this the video recording is focus, un focus like in a heartbeat tembo, pulsing. And audio recording to ipad is no longer happening. I wil try to clip a test shoot short enough to fit in here..
You are watching the cached version which has audio from the mic of your phone/tab.
Enabling audi is in the General Settings:
Capture73.PNG
Check the file you have on the uSD card, there you should have the right quality.

Sorry even a 3 sec. Movie xlip is not allowd to paste her? Im rather new at this
No you need to link to youtube b.e.

Hey Dronason. Yes. My spark just worked perfect. Then i had to update new firmware and controller and batteries. After this the video recording is focus, un focus like in a heartbeat tembo, pulsing. And audio recording to ipad is no longer happening. I wil try to clip a test shoot short enough to fit in here
You are watching the cached version which has audio from the mic of your phone/tab.
Enabling audi is in the General Settings:
View attachment 1081
Check the file you have on the uSD card, there you should have the right quality.

No you need to link to youtube b.e.

It don't look like 1080p quality of the file that is on the uSD card at all but as it is only 240p quality in Youtube, so it is very hard to evaluate.

The Spark video feed is recorded in 1080p quality on the uSD card. At same time, it is broadcasted as 720p through the radio to your Go4 app where it can be cached on the tablet. This can have a lot of glitch/cut as it is radio transmitted.
If you want to have the full quality on your tablet, you should use the playback button when you are connected to your Spark, select video in the cached one and then you can download the one you want in 1080p but it is slow.
If you want to have the full quality on your computer, the easy way is to plug the uSD card om your computer and copy the video files or get a copy from the one you would get on the tablet.

As extra potential issue to quality, there is also the plastic film in front of the camera that could have been left.

Thanks.. it was wery nice and good info.. the plastic cover is of...
The quality is better downloaded via the sprk, but werrrrryyyy slow..

It seems that the big isue is, when filming on green grass and have other green colors at the same time.. a delete at the app and re install improved quality... so i think it is as good as the spark can provide.. and i love the little gadget ♥️

Yes, there is little control in the Spark regarding any video settings.

Reactions: Zoren

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar