Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Batteries dont fully charge

Ariyanoe

Join
Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys
since I bought my spark I realized that, when I charge my batteries with the hub it will charge them up to 96 percent but when I charge them with a usb cable they will fullycharge I mean 100 percent!
I don't know this problem is for my charging hub or batteries .
One my friends told me maybe the hubs firmware have some issue and I don't know should I update the
charging hub firmware or not

Although there's a port on the charger for an update, to the best of my knowledge, I don't think there has been any updates for it.

I don't know why it charges differently between the two methods.

Reactions: Ariyanoe
Although there's a port on the charger for an update, to the best of my knowledge, I don't think there has been any updates for it.

I don't know why it charges differently between the two methods.
Yes , I don't know how should I fix this problem

I have similar case but with the portable charging hub. The strange thing is when I put them( batteries) into the spark and just turn it on for a few seconds and the percentage will drop by about 1 and place my spark again in the charging hub it will start to charge them and then they will be fully charged 100%

I have similar case but with the portable charging hub. The strange thing is when I put them( batteries) into the spark and just turn it on for a few seconds and the percentage will drop by about 1 and place my spark again in the charging hub it will start to charge them and then they will be fully charged 100%
Good idea , I will try this and hope this works

Thanks alot, It works:)

Reactions: michalszwed18

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme