Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery black handle broken

Kristian Wenger

Join
May 17, 2020
Hello, i have a problem with my spark battery. The black handle which is pushed back to release the battery is broken, so now i cannot take of the battery.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem other than sending it to repairs?

Attachments

• 20200517_093157.jpg
    20200517_093157.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 43
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Kristian Wenger.

It looks like the spring on the right is pushing up on the tab that holds the battery on to the Spark.

It may be possible to stick something in the spring and pull down to release the tension to drop the little black tab down away from the Spark.

You'll have to try and do it while working the release tab on the other side at the same time to remove the battery.

If the spring is removed, then the battery probably won't stay on the Spark well with one working tab.

One of these type of battery clips will help to ensure the battery won't fall off if you plan on continuing to use the battery.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Kristian Wenger.

It looks like the spring on the right is pushing up on the tab that holds the battery on to the Spark.

It may be possible to stick something in the spring and pull down to release the tension to drop the little black tab down away from the Spark.

You'll have to try and do it while working the release tab on the other side at the same time to remove the battery.

If the spring is removed, then the battery probably won't stay on the Spark well with one working tab.

One of these type of battery clips will help to ensure the battery won't fall off if you plan on continuing to use the battery.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Woow, that worked perfektly !!! Before I tried for weeks to get the battery of. Thanks a lot!

Woow, that worked perfektly !!! Before I tried for weeks to get the battery of. Thanks a lot!

Not a problem.

Thanks for the picture to help diagnose the situation.

This is a great Forum full of helpful information to be exchanged.

I'm still learning today. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis