Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery reset wont work

sesh1975

Join
Aug 7, 2017
Good Evening. Total nube here. Got my spark fly more combo today. I have tried for hours now to get the remote and the spark to link and cannot get them to do a thing. I have tried holding down the battery button but I get no beep at all and cannot reset the drone. Please help.

Thanks
Shawn

Maybe try to do a video of what you and post it to YouTube with link here.
Double check what is in the latest version of user manual (V1. 4).
For the link, the RC and the Spark should be really close.

I had a similar issue i just left spark turned on till batt completely died then recharged and then tried it again and it worked

Ok here's the update. Turns out the drone I received from Amazon had been either returned or someone at the warehouse had been playing with it. No clear plastic on the box. Dji seal was broken. Amazon packing tape was sealing the box. Contacted Amazon and had a new spark the next morning.

New spark is awesome!

Good Evening. Total nube here. Got my spark fly more combo today. I have tried for hours now to get the remote and the spark to link and cannot get them to do a thing. I have tried holding down the battery button but I get no beep at all and cannot reset the drone. Please help.

Thanks
Shawn

I found this video extremely helpful in explaining how the Spark and RC interface compared to your IOS device. A good reference should you experience connection issues Down the road. After a few flights and the firmware update I couldn't connect my RC. Watching this video solved everything. Also, I now fly with an OTG Cable connected to the remote instead of WiFi. Much more stable. Check out my OTG discussion on this forum. A bit tricky at first but it does work. 2 important issues: Buy the correct OTG cable from Amazon, some just don' t work, secondly you MUST follow the correct sequence when setting it up. Watch the Youtube video that I posted. Aside from showing how to do it, he's pretty funny as well.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex