Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best combination

I'm using an old note 3 which works well so far. I do want a completely dedicated quality device like the Crystal Sky. Unfortunately crunching the numbers to get a crystal Sky is like 600+ when all said and done.
What is Crystal Sky. We dont get that device here

I'm new here and sort of late to this party but I wanted to share my tablet-buying experience. I had an old Kindle Paper-white and it finally died so I needed to find something to replace it with. I didn't really want another Kindle so I looked for a comparably sized tablet to do my reading on. I found this one from a company called "Digiland" for under 60 bucks on Best Buy.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/digiland-8-tablet-8gb-black/5852924.p?skuId=5852924

It works great as an e-book reader using the Kindle app. Fast forward to my Spark purchase . . .

Like others, I wanted a non-cellular phone solution. So I tried using this little tablet. After purchasing the adapter to mount it on the controller, I found that it works very well as a drone control device. I couldn't be happier. It is pretty bright and for me, since I am just a hobbyist, whatever shortcomings it may have are non-apparent. For 60 bucks delivered I couldn't be happier with it.0210181218.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar