Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Better case than stock?

Interesting, I assumed that was going to be for some sort of dock, didn't think about a charging case

What's with this obsession to carry power brick and battery charger dock within the case?

When I travel, Spark and power brick always go inside the luggage. Only the minimum come with me: 3 batteries plus laptop and a light weight camera, interchangeable lens camera gears also go into luggage

When I am at destination, only the Spark, batteries and remote come with me, the power brick and anything unnecessary stays at hotel.

At home, battery and power brick sit inside Li-Po safe bag. Spark and remote sit inside the Fly-more combo bag. They don't need to sit inside one bag because I'm at home.

What's with this obsession to carry power brick and battery charger dock within the case?
And when you go meet, as example, your parents, or friends on location, or a simple day travel without luggage? Put them in separate bag, leave in car?
For iPhone users is normally to have charger at home, at office and in the car :)

When go somewhere for a day trip, I'd put everything into a bagpack or weekend holdall. It's not too hard to remember putting the power brick in as well.

Speaking of mobile phone, no one would buy a phone case that allows you to attach the power brick to the back of it. Everyone pack their charger separately.

I just don't get why people would want to carry anything unnecessary such as the power brick when going out to fly. Whole point of Spark is to travel lightweight.

Power brick lives at home or in luggage/bag together with toothbrush and change of cloth.

pointless discussion
your opinion - Power brick lives at home or in luggage/bag together with toothbrush and change of cloth
my opinion - power brick lives in compact case together with spark, remote, batteries and etc.

Reactions: 1px0ff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy