Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Binding RC & Spark

Join
May 27, 2017

This video is by far the very best video for binding the Spark and RC. I had a really hard time getting the motors to turn on which meant I could not fly my Spark until I got it figured out and this video did exactly that. Now the motors turn off and on like they are suppose to. Be sure to watch the entire video and leave this guy a recommendation.

This is the video DJI should have made on day 1. The Spark drew in a whole new group of users that were easily (and understandably) stymied by the process. It's not that difficult, but only if you understand what's going on.

This video is by far the very best video for binding the Spark and RC. I had a really hard time getting the motors to turn on which meant I could not fly my Spark until I got it figured out and this video did exactly that. Now the motors turn off and on like they are suppose to. Be sure to watch the entire video and leave this guy a recommendation.

Perfect !

This is the video DJI should have made on day 1. The Spark drew in a whole new group of users that were easily (and understandably) stymied by the process. It's not that difficult, but only if you understand what's going on.
I watch this video too and I agree he make things easy to understand, GREAT VIDEO

Be sure to post a comment on his YouTube, as Drone Valley makes some really helpful videos.

This is my first DJI product and the setup instructions for the combo package really sucks! I took my time and got through it but come on DJI you can do a better job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef