Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Camera in spark looks like its had a stroke

yycwrangler

Join
Feb 15, 2018
I've been flying the spark for the last week. No accidents or incidents. When it's turned off, the camera appears to be gazing to the left. I thought that maybe the storage position but yesterday when I was flying palm gestures, I noticed the camera was still sitting to the left when I thought once it was flying it would centre itself. Pics from the camera are good and also video good. It may look like the gimble is crooked but I think that's only because of the box it's sitting on for the pic..Gimble is good

Any thoughts. See attached pic
Cheers
Al

Attachments

• IMG_3675.JPG
    IMG_3675.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
You mean the off-center position of the lens, right? That's how it should be:

w_accessoriesSPARK.jpg

Reactions: Sparkster
yes that's exactly as it looks but I thought that may just be a storage position, but if everyone flies with the camera to the left then there is obviously nothing wrong with mine.

Again apologies to everyone on using the stroke term..As a medical provider we commonly talk about deviated gazes and CVA's but as many say, you need to know your audience.

Al

You know, I never really noticed that before. But mine is just the same. As for the terminology, I'm OK with that. I knew what you meant by that description. :)

Thanks Greywoulf..Good to know my camera isn't broken..As for language will let the brain think before I put the fingers in montion

Al

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis