Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Can't find spark on my wifi setting

User101

Join
Dec 16, 2017
1/1/2017
-This morning i fly my spark with my mobile device paired on wifi.

-I try to fly it again about 01:30pm and i can't find the spark on my mobile device wifi setting.

-I allready tried resetting the wifi on the spark by presaing 9sc until three beeps, but my mobile device still cant find the Spark on my wifi swtting.

*i try it on another mobile device and it works but!, why my phone can't please i need answer to solve this problem.

Thank you

Try holding down the Spark's power button for 6 seconds and release when you hear two beeps instead of holding it for 9 seconds.

Here's an excerpt from the DJI Spark forum that was posted this morning

After last update the spark Rc wifi disapears and we need a fix to it in android phones and tablets .. in iphone this problem dos not exist .. i found a temporary solution but you need to do it each time you want to fly .. once you land the spark and before you even shut any thing off the wifi also disapear .. so you need to do all the steps again .. this problem i think is cused when you get the msg on your phone ( wlan settings have been changed ) .. we need a real fix for this problem .. i will write the fix but it is just temporary
1- turn on the Rc
2- reset the Rc ( long press the power button for 9 seconds )
3- turn off the Rc
4- turn on spark
5- long press the battry for 6 seconds till you hear 2 beeps
6- turn off spark
7- turn on spark then long press battry button for 9 seconds till you hear 3 beeps
8- turn off spark
9- turn on spark then press the battery for 6 seconds till you hear 2 beeps
10- now press the battrey bitton for 3 seconds till you hear 1 beep
11- turn on the Rc
12- press the puase , fn and the custom button ( right side behind capture button ) all together
13- problem solved and now you can link your phone to the Rc and spark

Here's an excerpt from the DJI Spark forum that was posted this morning

After last update the spark Rc wifi disapears and we need a fix to it in android phones and tablets .. in iphone this problem dos not exist .. i found a temporary solution but you need to do it each time you want to fly .. once you land the spark and before you even shut any thing off the wifi also disapear .. so you need to do all the steps again .. this problem i think is cused when you get the msg on your phone ( wlan settings have been changed ) .. we need a real fix for this problem .. i will write the fix but it is just temporary
1- turn on the Rc
2- reset the Rc ( long press the power button for 9 seconds )
3- turn off the Rc
4- turn on spark
5- long press the battry for 6 seconds till you hear 2 beeps
6- turn off spark
7- turn on spark then long press battry button for 9 seconds till you hear 3 beeps
8- turn off spark
9- turn on spark then press the battery for 6 seconds till you hear 2 beeps
10- now press the battrey bitton for 3 seconds till you hear 1 beep
11- turn on the Rc
12- press the puase , fn and the custom button ( right side behind capture button ) all together
13- problem solved and now you can link your phone to the Rc and spark
Problem is... i dont have the RC yet it still on its way, i bought the RC abd the AC
sepertlly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme