Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Charging Dock Fault?

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
My charging dock has decided it only wants to charge one battery at a time.
If I put more than one battery on the dock the charging indicators stop flashing.

I’ve unplugged and replugged the cables. Swapped the batteries around, but to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mine has recently started doing this too.

I have also tried chopping and changing cables, batteries in a different order etc, but also to no avail.

Interesting to find out if this is a fault, as I'm fairly sure all 3 batteries are meant to charge at the same time, as was previously occuring.

Thanks,
Allan

Reactions: Lastrexking
Batteries only charge simulaneously if they're close to the same charge level.

If you plug 2 at say 20% and one at say 70% the first 2 will charge until they reach maybe 60%, then the 3rd starts too.
If at any point you plug a battery that is at a lower charge than the one already charging by enough to disallow simultaneous charging then it will stop, then start over with that lowest one.

At least that's what I take from my observations.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Batteries only charge simulaneously if they're close to the same charge level.

If you plug 2 at say 20% and one at say 70% the first 2 will charge until they reach maybe 60%, then the 3rd starts too.
If at any point you plug a battery that is at a lower charge than the one already charging by enough to disallow simultaneous charging then it will stop, then start over with that lowest one.

At least that's what I take from my observations.

Thanks. That’s really helpful. I took my Spark out and ran them both down, and now they’re charging as expected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar