Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Check your blades before flight

Gavieboydgi

Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 3, 2018
I have being having massive drifting and my spark flying wierd and I have just found the problem my blades was bent and not lining up when I rotated them when I looked at the blades side on my two back ones was bent and not level when I spin them. It must of happens in transit here's some pics of what I mean

Straighten your blades out like this and make sure your blades spin level to the front ones side on when you look at them. My back ones on the end was bent upwards on one and the other was twisted downwards.

20180428_235158.jpg

Fixed blades straight
20180428_235216.jpg
20180428_235308.jpg

Might be a good idea to remove and store the blades separately from the drone while in the travel case or get one of those blade holders. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
I would assume that this would only affect tracking and lift characteristics of each individual blade which should be compensated for in the Sparks flight logic. I agree that it is wise to protect your props and straighten or replace bent ones to reduce vibration and increase efficiency. That is why I asked if it fixed your flight problems.

Reactions: Gavieboydgi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena