Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Combo shipped from DJI?

Still no tracking number! :mad:

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

Shipping Status: Pending

Shipping Company: Tba

Tracking Number::confused::cool::eek:o_O

Got my email today literally 30 seconds before i went into work!!! Made my day right there! will be flying with a close friend of mine this Friday!!!
1 day after it arrives... I don't know if I can keep the promise to wait to fly it until the next day '.'
So freaking excited!!!

Ordered 17 June & it says "Payment Success" however, it's still not charged on my card. I'm hopping it will get shipped on the 30th like most are saying.

My question to you all is about how many days does it take to get receive it once it's shipped? Are we talking a few days or weeks?

Ordered 17 June & it says "Payment Success" however, it's still not charged on my card. I'm hopping it will get shipped on the 30th like most are saying.

My question to you all is about how many days does it take to get receive it once it's shipped? Are we talking a few days or weeks?
A few days most, I just got my conformation this morning (the 27th) and it will be arriving the 29th :D

Can't wait to see you guys flying and posting and flying some more and posting awesome photos/videos.

Reactions: H3AD8U5TA
Mine order just got updated from Pay Authorized to Pay Confirmed last night.

"Total: USD 758.00

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed

Shipping Status: Pending

Shipping Company: FedEx

Tracking Number:"

At least I know who the carrier is.

Well, looks like it missed the cutoff and I wont receive it until Monday. Huge bummer, but at least I know its on its way. On a good note, my motorcycle parts will be arriving Friday, so i will now have the weekend free to work on her.

6/28/2017 - Wednesday
10:33 pm At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
9:44 pm Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
5:29 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

Ordered my red combo pack June 20. Status changed over night last night to "Shipped". Carrier Fedex but no tracking number yet. I suspect no 4th of July flying for me.

Reactions: H3AD8U5TA
My meadow green FM ordered on May 24th landed yesterday 6/28. Also great job Advexure, the spare batteries arrived before my Spark. I am going to prep my AC for testing this weekend.

The bird has landed!
View attachment 309
For those who had problems asking Fed-ex to hold it. I had none. Read my notes...
Awesome!!! Glad you got it! Hopefully mine will surprise me and come tomorrow. Earlier in the shipment thread, some of guys that missed the cutoff like me got theirs friday instead of monday like it said.

Ordered my red combo pack June 20. Status changed over night last night to "Shipped". Carrier Fedex but no tracking number yet. I suspect no 4th of July flying for me.
Update: Scheduled for July 3 delivery. It requires a signature and I'll be out of town so I signed up for Fedex management tools and posted a vacation delivery suspension. So I'll get my Spark on July 5.

Well, looks like it missed the cutoff and I wont receive it until Monday. Huge bummer, but at least I know its on its way. On a good note, my motorcycle parts will be arriving Friday, so i will now have the weekend free to work on her.

6/28/2017 - Wednesday
10:33 pm At FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
9:44 pm Picked up SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
5:29 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

Exact same thing happened to me. Must have been in the same batch.

Umm, there's some squawking on the DJI forum about the June 29th shipping date....apparently that was for buyers who purchased in May. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and was given a June 29th shipping date. I contacted support today when I saw it didn't ship and they loosely gave me an estimated shipping date of July 8 but made no guarantees. They blamed it on the warehouse receiving high demand...well no duh! Perhaps they should've been more up front on what appears to be a 'first come first served' delivery system instead of taking orders promising shipping by 6/29. I think some of us are going to be in a long wait. Perhaps better so, I'm seeing some really disconcerting posts about the Sparks performance, from camera modes not working to horrible disconnection issues and other bugs. I've seen a lot of good reviews, but now that the units are getting into peoples' hands, some ugly bugs are rearing their heads. If DJI keeps delaying my order I may just consider cancelling for now and holding off until the dust settles. I don't like being a beta tester!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast