Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Combo shipped from DJI?

So, I finally received it early today. Unfortunately I had to drive out of town and it ride along with me all day. Once I finally got home I charged the batteries and downloaded firmware on both the control and bird. After some frustrating minutes of attempting to bind the control, I finally got it. Too late to fly tonight but I will be up tomorrow!! I'll post a quick video and photos.

Got tired of waiting for my local DJI dealer in Norway to get the combo, so placed an order for a white fly more from the DJI website two days ago, the 28th. It allready shipped today!

Reactions: JBC1965
It's seems the UK is slower than everywhere else. Ordered a flymore two weeks ago and still waiting! Even through shipping time she on the website now say 7 days.

Well, my original order was placed on 6-2. DJI took their payment out of my account on the 28th and it posted (along with the $6.06 international transaction fee??) yesterday. Still no update on the DJI site .
bur2.gif

Well I woke up and checked my tracking. It was in my state about a hour away. I few hours later and checked it again, it was about a 1/2 mile away from me, but it was still set to arrive on monday!! :mad:

So called fed-ex. Word of advise, do not try to get the package held through the automated system. It will deny your request because dji shipped without that option in place. Press 0 a bunch and get a real person. They will help you out. I get to pick it up in about two hours!! :)

Travel History
Hide

Help

Date/Time
Activity Location

6/30/2017 - Friday
8:46 am Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup OWENSBORO, KY
8:20 am At local FedEx facility OWENSBORO, KY
6:22 am At destination sort facility LOUISVILLE, KY
4:24 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
3:02 am International shipment release - Import MEMPHIS, TN
12:30 am International shipment release - Import MEMPHIS, TN

Nice to see more folks getting them before the holiday here in the US. I was hoping to get a second one before Tuesday but doesn't look like it's happening. Still, will have fun getting some BBQ and party shots, and will try and do some fireworks shots on the 4th!

8d2a89766cc820d4573b0dd0a419aaa3

Becky (DJI)

Jun 13, 10:45 CST

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

Our system indicated that the estimated shipping date of your Spark fly more combo order is 21th,July.
Tracking information will be sent to you when shipped out, please pay close attention to your email.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
DJI online store
__________________________________________________________________________________

Arrived TODAY, so happy!!
Quite a job to have everything properly installed(changing wifi-connections..), but flying like a bee, also less noisy than the Phantom 4, didn't know yet that prop gards also had their white or black marks..

My Spark Fly More Combo will be here Monday 7/3 in Rialto Ca. ..as I got Tracking info and it was ordered June 10th ..... have my special Ipad 3 mini holder I ordered for the RC and OTG cord all ready to upgrade to all the current firmware and buzz about with the little Spark.... Aces High

Ordered on the announcement day. Status changed on monday to shipped. Received my blue and yellow spark the day after on Tuesday. Shipped from Carson, CA. I live in CA also
See you boys in the air

Pick up the spark from fed ex on my lunch break!! Yay. Was able to get everything charged up here, went to update it and it was up to date. Ran a few batteries through her. Everything went great. Didn't even use a cable to connect controller as they are all at home. Picture was great. I am impressed. When i get back home i am going to see what kind of distance out of her

Blue Flymore ordered 5/27.
After missing the shipping cutoff in China my arrival date was pushed back from 6/30 to 7/3. But Fedex came through and it was delivered today. Batteries charged. Ready to try when I get home from work.
Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 5.05.18 PM copy.jpg

So I received the FedEx notification that my flymore combo was shipped 29 June & that my 2 extra batteries would be shipped at a later date. While at work yesterday I received a delivery notification but when I got home it was only the batteries and the small box they came in was trashed. All seems well though. It looks like I won't have the drone until after the holiday.

Awesome to hear that most are getting it before they thought they would. I had a heck of a time updating the firmware and binding the RC but, my first flight was flawless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe