Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Compass is going crazy

AdoraSlimi

Join
Sep 4, 2019
Loc
Indonesia and Spain
Hey. I got a problem. My drone constantly shows a compass error. The compass is always in the red zone. And it’s very bad that calibration does not help. Give some advice please. What to do?

Hey. I got a problem. My drone constantly shows a compass error. The compass is always in the red zone. And it’s very bad that calibration does not help. Give some advice please. What to do?
Hi, my advice only here is to keep well clear from strong magmatic fields !!!
It happens to me once but I was stupid enough to calibrate inside our caravan:)

Regards

• Wow
Reactions: SoccerRef12

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, AdoraSlimi

This product may resolve the issue.

Cfixer

Others have used it and it worked for them.

You could check with a hobby store, they might have one and do it for you.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

How did you solve the problem?
Hi @AdoraSlimi
Did the new calibration in the middle of our garden instead after taking off my Apple watch and flight mode on... so clear from all interference

Hi @AdoraSlimi
Did the new calibration in the middle of our garden instead after taking off my Apple watch and flight mode on... so clear from all interference
Yes. I did the calibration of all the sensors. This did not help. But I solved my problem. I read a lot of forums. I bought a device to demagnetize the compass. One, two, and my problem is solved. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe