Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Controller not charging

BobF

Join
Jan 1, 2020
The charging lights on my controller are randomly blinking when charging. After several hours on the charger I get 3 solid lights, fourth light blinking when checking the battery. I did one flight before the controller died. It appears to be a charging issue that I cant figure out. I have tried different charging cords same results. New controller???

You could try resetting the controller by long pressing the power button for more than 8 seconds. Don't know if it would help, but couldn't hurt.

Hi I am having similar problems with charging my DJI Model GL100A controller. It still connects to my Spark but will not charge.

You might try hooking up the usb charger...Then trying to turn the controller on. Mine started charging then.

You might try hooking up the usb charger...Then trying to turn the controller on. Mine started charging then.
Hello, I am glad to inform everyone that the USB on the controller was bent. I used a blade which is flat and can easily fit into the space to straighten up the connector. I plugged it in and it started charging. I think i need to use some adhesive to stop it from breaking. Thanks tp all in the forum.

Reactions: NikTheBuilder
The charging lights on my controller are randomly blinking when charging. After several hours on the charger I get 3 solid lights, fourth light blinking when checking the battery. I did one flight before the controller died. It appears to be a charging issue that I cant figure out. I have tried different charging cords same results. New controller???
Send it in to DJI. Mine came back like new; maybe it was new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme