Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crashed... again.

NC_Spark_3D

Join
Apr 20, 2018
My Spark is called Mr. Lucky, because he has nine lives. Probably has about 4-5 left. I made a video today and crashed into a tree! Fortunately, the drone sat at the top of the tree without falling, motors were still running. I was able to get it back into the air. The video quality is not too great, because the video got messed up and I had to use software to repair it. So it looks a little funky.

I got my spark stuck in a tree once this past winter. Had to get a long telescoping pole to poke it out of a tree that was 20 feet from the ground.

Wow. You got lucky on that. I would've made sure that it was clear of the tree tops before dropping the hammer in sport mode.

If we didn't have these little 'events' life would be so boring. I think.lol. All's well that ends well. (All that open sky and you found a tree to hit. Ha)

The trees are about 100 feet tall. From where I was standing I thought the Spark would just graze the top of the trees, as I did in another video. Not so lucky this time. :) This is what I was going for.

The trees are about 100 feet tall. From where I was standing I thought the Spark would just graze the top of the trees, as I did in another video. Not so lucky this time. :) This is what I was going for.

You were trying the reveal mode, one of my favourites...its risky since we have to disable obstacle detection to fly close to the object

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh