Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crystalsky or...........

DJIBILL

Join
Dec 21, 2018
Should I get the 5in crystalsky ? i saw this they claim it is 1000 cd/m2 just like the crystalsky and it is 7in click > Buy the top 7" IP67 Rugged Tablet PC - RT71

...what do you think?

if i do get the crystalsky can i install any app that i want on the crystalsky like Litchi

Last edited:
Should I get the 5in crystalsky ? i saw this they claim it is 1000 cd/m2 just like the crystalsky and it is 7in click > Buy the top 7" IP67 Rugged Tablet PC - RT71

...what do you think?

if i do get the crystalsky can i install any app that i want on the crystalsky like Litchi
I can only comment

...what do you think?

I have the 5" CS and it's great apart from a problem I have in selecting camera options. Most times when I tap to select say exposure compensation when using Litchi, it won't recognise my touch. I have no problems at all using GO4. As far as running apps goes, since you can't run Google Play on a CS you're stuck with loading apps manually assuming you can find the app you want. Litchi can only be downloaded from Amazon.

The latest DJI app (DJI FLY) used by the Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2, and I'm sure any future DJI Drones, is NOT compatible with the CS. It (DJI FLY) will be available for the Smart Controller.

i wouldn,t give up litchi but i fly my spark on long missions searching so 90 percent of my flights i lose signal but it finishes most missions and comes on in, if it dosen,t have the power to finish it just RTH it,s self. I don,t know of any other apps that will do that for me, with any confidence ,so an i pad would be my choice or andriod Tablets ,i know supposed to be insight but where i fly is very rural

i wouldn,t give up litchi but i fly my spark on long missions searching so 90 percent of my flights i lose signal but it finishes most missions and comes on in, if it dosen,t have the power to finish it just RTH it,s self. I don,t know of any other apps that will do that for me, with any confidence ,so an i pad would be my choice or andriod Tablets ,i know supposed to be insight but where i fly is very rural
Litchi is available from Amazon for the CS !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit