Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Thanks @Haggi,
is it the Version which is designed to be used with the superpatcher? There were 2 Version (you can see in pic below) of that November app, thats why i am asking.

I'm not sure about that, but as far as I know, it's the correct version.
You may just try it. If you do, please share your experience.
Superpatcher will tell you if it's not compatible, right?

the Problem is, that the normal November app forces FCC..Not sure If it is a problem with the permanent FCC of the Superpatcher and the Other Thing is that the superpatcher Version has no more NFZ Notifications..thats the one i am looking for
I'm not sure about that, but as far as I know, it's the correct version.
You may just try it. If you do, please share your experience.
Superpatcher will tell you if it's not compatible, right?

@awacsnl will be your support if you can reach him.
I do not think there are modifications on second file which you will not be able to set via superpatcher.
Maybe I'm wrong?

@Haggi
unfortunately i cannot reach @awacsnl anymore..

I have set the FCC Boost via Superpatcher..i am not sure if the normal November App supports this Boost..dont know, but why sould there be two Versions if there is no difference between them?

4PmeeHq.png

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your Android device or DJI equipment. You are accepting the risk of running modified software. Any software downloaded and installed outside of the Play Store may contain viruses or malware. I have taken as many precautions before offering this modded software, but there's always a chance of failure when not directly downloading from the Play Store.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

There are two versions of this mod, each with specific feature sets:

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • CAN be installed next to the official DJI GO 4 from the Play Store OR DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)
  • Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])
  • Force screen on while app is open
  • Auto set brightness to 100% when app is opened
  • Auto enable Wi-Fi when app is opened
  • Auto enable screen rotation
  • Red DJI GO 4 Icon for easier recognition of the modded app
  • Red Status and Nav Bars
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster app performance
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Can be installed next to DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 but NOT the official DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store due to having the same package name
  • Offline Maps
  • Here Maps
Both Apps Feature:
  • Forced the TX power to FCC limits
  • Enabled Intelligent Flight Modes from the Mavic Pro for the Spark
  • No forced updates - firmware or app
  • Enabled the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off
  • Fake login - You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box
  • Make DB Public for non-rooted devices @ /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db for offline flight planning
  • Enabled Spark Wi-Fi Channel Select on OTG
  • Remove check for rooted devices
  • OTG Support
  • Sphere Pano Support
  • DJI GO 4 Ver. 4.1.15
Why two versions? Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps.

Downloads

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE - Download

Changelog
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up. I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Custom Icon
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode
DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Initial Release

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1.1
  • Google Maps API Key Replaced

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1
  • Fixed Google Maps
  • Keep Screen On Added
  • Added Auto 100% Brightness
  • Added Auto-Rotate
  • Changed the color of the Status and Nav Bars to reflect the App Icons Orange
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster screen switching
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)

DJI GO 4 Mod 1.0
  • Initial Release
Tested Devices
  • Google Pixel 2 XL - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6P - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6 - Android 8.1
  • Mate 9 - Android 8.0
  • HTC U11 - Android 7.1.1
  • Samsung Note 8 - Android 7.1
  • BLU One Life X3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active - Android 7.0
  • Samsung S7 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Android 7.0
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 7.1.1
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1
  • Sony Z3 - Android 6.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5.0.1
Credits
All Copyright and Images are property of DJI. This is a fan made mod to enable additional features not accessible in the original DJI GO 4 application.

This mod is based off of the work by Bin4ry and the deejayeye project. If you would like more info as well as any of the information related to patching the original DJI GO 4 app, you can find more info here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

He has a donation link for paypal and cryptocoins. If you guys are liking the modified app and all of the work that went into it maybe throw him a bone. This doesn't look like easy work and a lot of care has gone into this mod. If you want to donate to Bin4ry / deejayeye you can do so here:

PayPal: [email protected]

BTC: 1QKMFRMkauTXii8MGrYvt3C6m5dTjym9NG

BCH: 12UnxVsA1Q9AHpy384spTVDNJVnudPZWXP

ETH: 0x8fc3461e971790498eb43b4608ba58f7e4300c98

If you have tested this mod on your device, please reply if it's working, as well as what device you are using, and I will add your device to the list.

Mods; If this thread is against the forum rules by posting links to modded software, please let me know so I can remove the links. There seems to be a legal grey area around posting modified software, but I see it no different as to remixing a popular song and releasing it for free. As long as everyone here understands that they're downloading a modified version of the official DJI GO 4 app, I believe it's perfectly acceptable. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

does anyone have a new link please ???

@Haggi
unfortunately i cannot reach @awacsnl anymore..

I have set the FCC Boost via Superpatcher..i am not sure if the normal November App supports this Boost..dont know, but why sould there be two Versions if there is no difference between them?
two versions, the one with superpatcher is that you don't get any messages anymore about flying in a hazard,nfz area when using the superpatcher on your Spark. Boost, FCC is done by hardware in the firmware by superpatcher , it's nothing the do with the Go app.
The Two Gomod versions had FCC by default, but when apply superpatcher boost, boost overule the FCC. settings because it's a firmware mod.

two versions, the one with superpatcher is that you don't get any messages anymore about flying in a hazard,nfz area when using the superpatcher on your Spark. Boost, FCC is done by hardware in the firmware by superpatcher , it's nothing the do with the Go app.
The Two Gomod versions had FCC by default, but when apply superpatcher boost, boost overule the FCC. settings because it's a firmware mod.
Please forgive me for being a *******, So I dont need to use "superpatcher" or assistant to change any parameters if I already have the mod 4.1.15 app installed on my phone ? They will just already be "set up" ?

Please forgive me for being a *******, So I dont need to use "superpatcher" or assistant to change any parameters if I already have the mod 4.1.15 app installed on my phone ? They will just already be "set up" ?
change parameters? what do you mean? which parameters?
If you use the 4.1.15 mod only you have, FCC power, mavic pro flightmodes , offline maps, no internet needed, block firmware updates.

If you apply superpatcher , your firmware of the FC will be changed, NO NFZ, no height limits, galileo.
Also Boost power can be added (1.5 Watt). You still get NFZ warnings , so I build a 4.1.15 to patch these warnings.

There is an easy way to change your flight parameters with drone-hacks, it's free for parameters.

Last edited:
You have to download it, it then will be offline Here maps
start app, right above click menu, offlin
e maps, choose your map and download it.

Reactions: Flycombo
install app, sign in with name: A and password B
after install closed app, set to wifi or internet and start go app
go right above to menu, and download offline map. closed app.

Could anybody provide a new upload for 4.1.15 (mod-45 Spark 4.1.15 november from I for super patcher.apk) .. all file downloads links broken :oops:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex