Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Generally. In version v14, there is a shutdown of flight lights, a shutdown of the lower sensor, emergency shutdown of the engines by mixing the sticks, shutdown of auto-landing, return home with improved obstacle avoidance, can voltage on the main screen, another mysterious item "multi-switch" (pas), I assume that it is does not work. And of course, all the mavic modes and access to the database for throwing missions.

Thanks, i see there are multiple apk, im looking for the offline maps version, could you point to the correct link?

Reactions: Hugin
I'm late to the game. Just purchased a Spark barely used. Could someone please direct me to a working link to get the most out the little guy! Thanks

Reactions: Dronsns1
I Googled is few months ago and found it, but for the life of me I can't remember where I got it. Use Google and after some diligent effort you should be able to find it.

Reactions: Antiboost
Some will install alongside your offical Go4 app, some will not...
Maybe thats the issue?
Haggi, do you think you could send me a link for the same files you sent Antiboost? I am in a similar situation as him and would love to have a folder of APKs to test! Thank you!!

Reactions: Haggi
Haggi, do you think you could send me a link for the same files you sent Antiboost? I am in a similar situation as him and would love to have a folder of APKs to test! Thank you!!
Sure thing!

Onedrive folder with all of them (valid for 24h):
DJI

Reactions: Syna

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme