Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

I've hunted everywhere I can imagine and done the superpatcher but I'd also like to try the modded APK if anyone still has it for upload or a working link

I'm back. Links updated, thanks for all the love for this project.
Downloads

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE - Download

Welcome back. 👍

This has been a very popular thread.

Thanks for posting the links for the pilots that are still flying Sparks and want to kick it up a notch. :)

Reactions: Confucian and dubt
Welcome back. 👍

This has been a very popular thread.

Thanks for posting the links for the pilots that are still flying Sparks and want to kick it up a notch. :)

It's cool to see how much it's grown. Now I'm testing out other hacks now like Super-Patcher 2.0 to unlock the firmware on the drone itself, have to wait a bit for the wind to die down this week but excited to take the spark out again!

I've been using the MOD version since 2019, but until now I've been silent.
I just signed up to tell you how much I respect you for doing this.
Thank you!

Is there a mod based on the latest version of the DJI GO 4 app version 4.3.37(correct me if this isnt the latest version) ?

Hi there! I have been reading this forum for quite some time now and own a few sparks. I now registered because I finally wanted to try the modded app but when i try to install it my phone says "do you wish to update" when I confirm the error "the package seams to be unvalid" shows up.
I already tried to uninstall the official app and came to the same result.
Device: galaxy A71, android 11
Unfortunately I wasn't able to try it with the lite version since the file seems to be offline.

Does anyone has amy ideas how to solve this issue?

Regards, Steve

Hi,
DGI Go4 Mod 2.0 is not working on Android versions 11 and higher( Iam not sure about android 10 too).
I was using it but now I cannot use it since my android version is 12.
You can try it on an older phone

I am waiting for a new version of moded app working on latest Android versions

Hi,
DGI Go4 Mod 2.0 is not working on Android versions 11 and higher( Iam not sure about android 10 too).

Working here with redmi note 10 pro android 12

Reactions: Spark 317
Hi,

That explains it.. Got 11. Thanks for the response!

Reactions: Spark 317
Dear All,
Sorry for previous wrong information about DJI Go4 Mod 2.0 is not working on latest Android versions.
After the response from x_tino I checked my phone again and the problem was not DJI G04 Mod2.
If you install DJI Fly appi, t uses the same directory \DJI\dji.go.v5
That's why I could not install DJI G04 Mod 2.0.
After I deleted this directory (removing the DJI fly app did not delete the directory, so I manually deleted it) and than i could install DJI g04 Mod 2.0...
Regards,...

Reactions: x_tino

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe