Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Good morning, I just realize, there are no nfz zone with this app? Or my phone not loading map correctly? Still cannot fly on nfz though

Hello. I use DJI GO 4.1.15 mod on a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G (see picture).
It works but don't ask me to switch FCC.

I've used FakeGPS with USA location but I've always 13ch wifi.
Why? What's wrong?

What are the steps to switch in FCC?
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello. I use DJI GO 4.1.15 mod on a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G (see picture).
It works but don't ask me to switch FCC.

I've used FakeGPS with USA location but I've always 13ch wifi.
Why? What's wrong?

What are the steps to switch in FCC?
Thanks a lot.
So, before you open DJI GO mod, you have to turn off data first, because android 11 up data always on

Hi! I tried to delete the folder and then uninstalled the original app but when trying to install the new one my phone asks if I want to update the app. If I click yes there's an error (as seen on the screenshots). Its in german but says something like "the package seams to be invalid".

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220711-195824_Package installer.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220711-195824_Package installer.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SmartSelect_20220711-200038_Package installer.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220711-200038_Package installer.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys , installed modded go4 app to my phone the other day after I had uninstalled the original app, then realised I had an old phone I could use it on and keep the original app on my good phone , My problem is : after several fresh installs of the original app it still asks me do I want to opened the go4 app when I connect my inspire 1 (which I don't have ) and then tells me I'm flying in a different country , which I'm not , my range has increased from 747metres to around 3.7km , has anyone else had this issue and is it safe to fly still I'm not looking for range but the video transmission is way better

Trying Mod 2.0 on my Pixel 4 XL results in the phone rebooting when any options are chosen
It's on Android 12
OTG gives a visual, wifi doesn't - but changing any settings while connected results in the phone just hard crashing and rebooting on the spot.
Any known fixes or workarounds i can try?

4PmeeHq.png

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your Android device or DJI equipment. You are accepting the risk of running modified software. Any software downloaded and installed outside of the Play Store may contain viruses or malware. I have taken as many precautions before offering this modded software, but there's always a chance of failure when not directly downloading from the Play Store.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

There are two versions of this mod, each with specific feature sets:

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • CAN be installed next to the official DJI GO 4 from the Play Store OR DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Scramble Android ID, Android Serial # and IMEI (Just in case DJI catches on)
  • Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])
  • Force screen on while app is open
  • Auto set brightness to 100% when app is opened
  • Auto enable Wi-Fi when app is opened
  • Auto enable screen rotation
  • Red DJI GO 4 Icon for easier recognition of the modded app
  • Red Status and Nav Bars
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster app performance
  • Auto enable Do Not Disturb mode

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Can be installed next to DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 but NOT the official DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store due to having the same package name
  • Offline Maps
  • Here Maps
Both Apps Feature:
  • Forced the TX power to FCC limits
  • Enabled Intelligent Flight Modes from the Mavic Pro for the Spark
  • No forced updates - firmware or app
  • Enabled the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off
  • Fake login - You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box
  • Make DB Public for non-rooted devices @ /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db for offline flight planning
  • Enabled Spark Wi-Fi Channel Select on OTG
  • Remove check for rooted devices
  • OTG Support
  • Sphere Pano Support
  • DJI GO 4 Ver. 4.1.15
Why two versions? Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps.

Downloads

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE - Download

Changelog
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up. I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Custom Icon
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Initial Release

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1.1
  • Google Maps API Key Replaced

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1
  • Fixed Google Maps
  • Keep Screen On Added
  • Added Auto 100% Brightness
  • Added Auto-Rotate
  • Changed the color of the Status and Nav Bars to reflect the App Icons Orange
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster screen switching

DJI GO 4 Mod 1.0
  • Initial Release
Tested Devices
  • Google Pixel 2 XL - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6P - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6 - Android 8.1
  • Mate 9 - Android 8.0
  • HTC U11 - Android 7.1.1
  • Samsung Note 8 - Android 7.1
  • BLU One Life X3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active - Android 7.0
  • Samsung S7 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Android 7.0
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 7.1.1
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1
  • Sony Z3 - Android 6.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5.0.1
Credits
All Copyright and Images are property of DJI. This is a fan made mod to enable additional features not accessible in the original DJI GO 4 application.

This mod is based off of the work by Bin4ry and the deejayeye project. If you would like more info as well as any of the information related to patching the original DJI GO 4 app, you can find more info here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

He has a donation link for paypal and cryptocoins. If you guys are liking the modified app and all of the work that went into it maybe throw him a bone. This doesn't look like easy work and a lot of care has gone into this mod. If you want to donate to Bin4ry / deejayeye you can do so here:

PayPal: [email protected]

BTC: 1QKMFRMkauTXii8MGrYvt3C6m5dTjym9NG

BCH: 12UnxVsA1Q9AHpy384spTVDNJVnudPZWXP

ETH: 0x8fc3461e971790498eb43b4608ba58f7e4300c98

If you have tested this mod on your device, please reply if it's working, as well as what device you are using, and I will add your device to the list.

Mods; If this thread is against the forum rules by posting links to modded software, please let me know so I can remove the links. There seems to be a legal grey area around posting modified software, but I see it no different as to remixing a popular song and releasing it for free. As long as everyone here understands that they're downloading a modified version of the official DJI GO 4 app, I believe it's perfectly acceptable. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

4PmeeHq.png

I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your Android device or DJI equipment. You are accepting the risk of running modified software. Any software downloaded and installed outside of the Play Store may contain viruses or malware. I have taken as many precautions before offering this modded software, but there's always a chance of failure when not directly downloading from the Play Store.

This MOD may contain tweaks that are illegal in your country. Due to EIRP laws that change depending on where you live, you might be running the risk of altering your devices WLAN transmission power to the FCC limits. Please check in with the EIRP WLAN laws related to the country you will be flying in.

There are two versions of this mod, each with specific feature sets:

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • CAN be installed next to the official DJI GO 4 from the Play Store OR DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Google Maps (Save offline maps in the official Google Maps app for Offline Maps support [BETA])
  • Force screen on while app is open
  • Auto set brightness to 100% when app is opened
  • Auto enable Wi-Fi when app is opened
  • Auto enable screen rotation
  • Red DJI GO 4 Icon for easier recognition of the modded app
  • Red Status and Nav Bars
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster app performance

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Can be installed next to DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 but NOT the official DJI GO 4 app from the Play Store due to having the same package name
  • Offline Maps
  • Here Maps
Both Apps Feature:
  • Forced the TX power to FCC limits
  • Enabled Intelligent Flight Modes from the Mavic Pro for the Spark
  • No forced updates - firmware or app
  • Enabled the option whether to cache video locally or not. May reduced crashes and CPU-load if switched off
  • Fake login - You can either login with your real account (online) or use the fake accout. To use the fake account you have to go offline (airplane mode) and put any non-numeric characters in the login box
  • Make DB Public for non-rooted devices @ /mnt/sdcard/DJI/dji_mod_{version_string}.db for offline flight planning
  • Enabled Spark Wi-Fi Channel Select on OTG
  • Remove check for rooted devices
  • OTG Support
  • Sphere Pano Support
  • DJI GO 4 Ver. 4.1.15
Why two versions? Due to the additional features that are added during app cloning and changing the package name, the Here Maps API Key becomes invalid. This is why you cannot install the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 LITE side by side with the official DJI GO 4 app, because it keeps the same internal name, but allows access to Offline Maps.

Downloads

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 - Download

DJI GO 4 MOD LITE - Download

Changelog
DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0
  • Rebuilt and patched from the ground up. I used a clean apk and patched with my additions
  • New Custom Icon
  • Red status and nav bars instead of orange
  • Tested offline and online logins. Both work, just up to you to decide if you want flight records
DJI GO 4 MOD LITE
  • Initial Release

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1.1
  • Google Maps API Key Replaced

DJI GO 4 MOD 1.1
  • Fixed Google Maps
  • Keep Screen On Added
  • Added Auto 100% Brightness
  • Added Auto-Rotate
  • Changed the color of the Status and Nav Bars to reflect the App Icons Orange
  • Disabled App Transitions for faster screen switching

DJI GO 4 Mod 1.0
  • Initial Release
Tested Devices
  • Google Pixel 2 XL - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6P - Android 8.1
  • Nexus 6 - Android 8.1
  • Mate 9 - Android 8.0
  • HTC U11 - Android 7.1.1
  • Samsung Note 8 - Android 7.1
  • BLU One Life X3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S8 Active - Android 7.0
  • Samsung S7 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - Android 7.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - Android 7.0
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 7.1.1
  • Nexus 7 2013 - Android 6.0.1
  • Sony Z3 - Android 6.0
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android 5.0.1
Credits
All Copyright and Images are property of DJI. This is a fan made mod to enable additional features not accessible in the original DJI GO 4 application.

This mod is based off of the work by Bin4ry and the deejayeye project. If you would like more info as well as any of the information related to patching the original DJI GO 4 app, you can find more info here:

GitHub - Bin4ry/deejayeye-modder

He has a donation link for paypal and cryptocoins. If you guys are liking the modified app and all of the work that went into it maybe throw him a bone. This doesn't look like easy work and a lot of care has gone into this mod. If you want to donate to Bin4ry / deejayeye you can do so here:

PayPal: [email protected]

BTC: 1QKMFRMkauTXii8MGrYvt3C6m5dTjym9NG

BCH: 12UnxVsA1Q9AHpy384spTVDNJVnudPZWXP

ETH: 0x8fc3461e971790498eb43b4608ba58f7e4300c98

If you have tested this mod on your device, please reply if it's working, as well as what device you are using, and I will add your device to the list.

Mods; If this thread is against the forum rules by posting links to modded software, please let me know so I can remove the links. There seems to be a legal grey area around posting modified software, but I see it no different as to remixing a popular song and releasing it for free. As long as everyone here understands that they're downloading a modified version of the official DJI GO 4 app, I believe it's perfectly acceptable. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
id like this ap to work on my Samsung a70. i used it on my Huawei g8 and worked like a dream. please let this app work on my samsung

Any chance to reup the Lite version? Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme