Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Hey all, just started using this app with a Spark, and I was wondering if the 32 Channel Mod works with this software. (NM, saw that the 32 channel mod was for the phantoms.)

Also I am using the latest FW for the Spark and using a Google Nexus 6p and the OTG is still dropping video randomly,
I used to use OTG with no issues when I first got the drone. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for getting OTG to work.
I read through most of the posts and it seems like most people are having no problems with FW .900

Last edited:
I also have an s8+. Did you get this working? And How? Thx btw
i have the same problem.
the app never ask me to change from fcc to ce neither when i started the app for the first time. why?
1 i installed original dji app with log in.
2 i unistall original app and then install the mod
3 log in
....no advice...nothing...... i tried maybe 10 times and in other smartphone and tablet i had the a same problem...
when i check the wifi signal i see is in 5g mode...

i have the same problem.
the app never ask me to change from fcc to ce neither when i started the app for the first time. why?
3 log in
....no advice...nothing...... i tried maybe 10 times and in other smartphone and tablet i had the a same problem...
Read people saying the new app update allows it but that seemed mostly like iOS. Not sure if android works again.

i have the same problem.
3 log in

i had the same problem with a s8+

The app won't ask you to change for fcc mode. You can check that in wifi channels that will be 11 and no 13.
I have a note 8 with no issues.That's a great app.

New (very positive) report on my Galaxy S7.

Flying towards a mountain pass I was able to get 1750m out and about 385 m above takeoff (about 50m above ground at the pass) with basically no video feed issues! That was one impressive flight...

I was not using OTG cable (in fact, I flew the battery before this with OTG and saw no appreciable difference in transmission performance).

Map still not working (not even aircraft position).

One possibly negative note. For these tests I was careful with startup sequence: AC and RC first, then app once communication had been established (green light on RC). Yesterday I was on a trip and had no time to be careful about startup, trying to be as quick as possible, and I experienced several video transmission issue. Again it seems that the app may fail to enable FCC if you do not startup correctly.

Anyway, great experience with this app! Thanks to everyone that made it possible for me to fully enjoy my Spark!

Did try this mod app 2.0. So far working out perfect. But is there any pros & cons if you compare it with the tss-app? Haven't been able test it myself yet. I'm all new with my spark, and like it very much. Just this distance issue...

I have both official and MOD 2.0 apps on my S8+, but sometimes the official one revert to CE automatically without any warning message.
Does someone have had the same issue?
I have the same problem, with the original application when I try it at home in atti mode in the wifi I have only 11 channels, but when I go out and put in gps mode I automatically have 13 channels again without any change warning region wifi, this happens to me from the last update of android on my samsung s8 +

Unfortunately you are correct the parameters for NFZ has to be changed in Spark FW. The NFZ cannot be disabled in the DJI Go App.

1. You will have to downgrade the Spark firmware to V01.00.0300
2. Install a source code editor such as Notepad++
3 . Connect the Spark to an older version of the Dji Assistant 2 (v1.1.2) running in debug mode.
4. Change the parameters
View attachment 2861
View attachment 2862
View attachment 2860
In later firmware versions V01.00.0400 to current the parameters to unlock NFZ for the Spark are no longer there to be modified. I've been searching around to figure out how DJI has replaced or modified these parameters, but so far I haven't any luck.
View attachment 2858

I made this mods not the nfz but eg increase the speed of the rth ,gps+ , all the data are taken into account but nothing happens the spark evolue as before, where would the issue ?

an example :

hi guys,
trying to set FCC on my mavic and it dont really worked. max. range is always 900m :-(
using MOD2.0 apk -> AC/FC .700 Firmware installed, android 7.1.1. no root
order of turning on devices with AirplaneMode enabled -> modded app, Remote, waiting for pop up and choosing DJI GO 5, when the app is open turning on AC.
is this a problem when the phone has an activated sim card inserted but it is in airplane mode?
worked FCC on litchi too when dji go app is closed after activation process?
hey dubt thx for your great work!!!
thx @ll for your help!

Actually, I use a different technique to connect via OTG. I switch on the remote first and wait for its light to go solid red. Then I connect the OTG cable to the tablet first, and then the remote. It prompts me to start the Go4 app, and I accept the prompt. I then switch on the craft once Go4 has booted up. Works every time.

So if this app allows you to use the mavic flight modes is there maybe away to get it to also use the new ones from the mavic air boomerang and metor

Also been using for a month no problems at all... No lag no lost signals otg works and all flight modes work just can't change the different types of point of interest [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar