Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Some shots from today's flying App was perfect. The only problem was you can't see how many satellites your connected to because the numbers are over the sat sign.

org_6e56e67e3b724e0d_1520354835000.jpgorg_3a648d54e79bf35a_1520354840000.jpgorg_d83f888f655bf22b_1520354881000.jpgorg_e07494c038e7a3d6_1520354954000.jpgorg_00b10f178096638c_1520354943000.jpgorg_57afc762b20ea27e_1520355012000.jpg

Hi, first of all thanks for this great app I can use my otg again. I bought spark not too long ago and enjoy it with otg because wifi connection was very unstable, then suddenly after update I can't use it anymore. Luckily I found this app, so thank you for the hard work and release this app for us. Btw, I have two questions :

I am using otg to connect phone to RC. It connects well. I just want to ask regarding the Frequency setup, if anyone can explain and give a correct steps to follow.
I want to use 2.4GHz, but after I manually choose 2.4 it keeps switching back to 5.8GHz just few second after I go back to main screen. How to fix it to 2.4GHz?
Also in the wifi setting - channel selection I don't have graphical bars to show each channel (red, green, blue) bars.. it's just empty. Is it normal?

Please advise.. Thanks
Thanks I having the same problem when I looked this afternoon no colour bars in the graph.

Yes I'm in fcc mode thanks guys
Oh and here's a pic of the number of satellites that you can't see the numbers problem

The number of satellites is on top of the sat pic so you don't no how many GPS sats you have locked on. Please have a look. I'm using Samsung s8 7.0 with otg wire. With the go 4 mod app

Unbelievable, it always connects to channel 149, no matter how strong is interference. Any idea why is that?

Reactions: Gavieboydgi
Just noticed mine is doing the same
That isn't connected to this app btw. I noticed that ch 149 issue also in DJI GO 4 and NLD GO. NLD GO has a feature to switch to 2.4ghz via OTG, but I'm not sure can be done with Android device. If someone tried that with this hacked app, and have Android device on OTG, please share your knowledge. :)

That isn't connected to this app btw. I noticed that ch 149 issue also in DJI GO 4 and NLD GO. NLD GO has a feature to switch to 2.4ghz via OTG, but I'm not sure can be done with Android device. If someone tried that with this hacked app, and have Android device on OTG, please share your knowledge. :)
Yeah I'm connected with otg. Apparently force fcc only works on mine if I keep my phone in airplane mode and make sure my phones GPS is switched off because as soon as you switch phone GPS on you start getting location errors because the app is trying to force American location but your phone GPS is telling the app your exact GPS. So I think we need to keep GPS switched off and connect the app the last thing. So switch rc on, then drone, then connect app then otg cable. That works for mine.

Samsung galaxy alpha ( Android 5.0.2 ) APK are working.

Remote control connects and operates but I can't get to activate the drone to fly !??!

Quick question everybody

I just got the drone today and how can I activate it on the mod apk ? ( I have the combo with the rc )

The number of satellites is on top of the sat pic so you don't no how many GPS sats you have locked on. Please have a look. I'm using Samsung s8 7.0 with otg wire. With the go 4 mod app
Sorted this problem on the s8. It was a font size setting that I had wrong so anyone who has this problem that's what it is. Cheers op for the work you are doing on this app keep going buddy don't give up on it fantastic job made my spark so much better in Europe/UK

Sorted this problem on the s8. It was a font size setting that I had wrong so anyone who has this problem that's what it is. Cheers op for the work you are doing on this app keep going buddy don't give up on it fantastic job made my spark so much better in Europe/UK
You told earlier that you don't have colored (red, blue, green) bars that indicate the wifi channel but then in the screenshot that you shared shows that the colored bars are ok. What did you do?
I still don't have the colored channels bars but the RC and AC connect just fine

Been flying all day with this app and I can't believe what I've done. I've done about 8 batteries today and on every flight I've had a massive problem that I couldn't figure out. My picture quality and signal range has been shocking every flight today and I've just got home and figured what has been going on. This app auto switches Wi-Fi on and I already had my rc controller to automatically connect when Wi-Fi is on so I've been flying thinking that I'm flying through otg wire when my phone had already connected without me even noticing. What a plonker. [emoji23]
Anyone else flying with otg wire might want to check and make sure when you are connecting everything up that your controller hasn't already automatically connected by Wi-Fi.

You told earlier that you don't have colored (red, blue, green) bars that indicate the wifi channel but then in the screenshot that you shared shows that the colored bars are ok. What did you do?
I still don't have the colored channels bars but the RC and AC connect just fine
Sorry for late reply I don't know what I did that fixed that issue, I'm still learning myself and figuring things out. It's just trial and error really buddy try pressing the reset Wi-Fi button see if that fixed anything obviously when your spark is grounded of course.

Been flying all day with this app and I can't believe what I've done. I've done about 8 batteries today and on every flight I've had a massive problem that I couldn't figure out. My picture quality and signal range has been shocking every flight today and I've just got home and figured what has been going on. This app auto switches Wi-Fi on and I already had my rc controller to automatically connect when Wi-Fi is on so I've been flying thinking that I'm flying through otg wire when my phone had already connected without me even noticing. What a plonker. [emoji23]
Anyone else flying with otg wire might want to check and make sure when you are connecting everything up that your controller hasn't already automatically connected by Wi-Fi.
That's strange. When I connect the otg cable the controller wifi is not available anymore so I cannot connect to the controller with wifi and otg at the same time

This app automatically switches Wi-Fi straight on as soon as I press the app so my controller instantly connected by Wi-Fi while I was waiting messing about with the setting so my controller was already connected when I put the otg cable in to fly. So I'm thinking I'm flying about connected to otg when I've obviously not my video feed is going already through Wi-Fi that's why my range and picture was awful all day.

This app automatically switches Wi-Fi straight on as soon as I press the app so my controller instantly connected by Wi-Fi while I was waiting messing about with the setting so my controller was already connected when I put the otg cable in to fly. So I'm thinking I'm flying about connected to otg when I've obviously not my video feed is going already through Wi-Fi that's why my range and picture was awful all day.
Even if I'm connected to the controller wifi at first, when I plug the otg cable, the controller kills its wifi after a second or two.
Are you sure your controller keeps its wifi up even when the phone is connected with otg cable?

Quick question everybody

I just got the drone today and how can I activate it on the mod apk ? ( I have the combo with the rc )

For things like activation it's always better to use the regular app, then you choose what to to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis