Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 | DJI GO 4 MOD LITE [ Additional Features | Android | App Ver. 4.1.15 ]

Dji go 4 mod 2.0 works perfectly on a samsung xcover 4!!!
Thanks for this great app!!!

Ook de aanduiding van de resterende vliegtijd (bovenin je scherm een dun baljkje met de resterende vliegtijd die van rechts naar links verloopt?

Sadly I cannot launch it on my Huawei P10 with Android 8...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180524-072608.jpg
    Screenshot_20180524-072608.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 113
Thank you so much! It even works on Android P Beta (Pixel 2 XL), while no other DJI GO 4 works.. Not even the original 4.1.9... :):)

Using it with the Phantom 4 Pro btw...

Last edited:
Yess it 100 percent can install to my samsung note 3..i did fly with this moded..
No crash anymore..with wifi or otg cable..
Official fw can make my note 3 restart suddenly...goid job..

My LG Rebel 2 LTE (model L57BL) seems to run DJI GO 4 MOD with the OTG cable just fine. The phone was purchased solely to serve as a dedicated display for my Spark so it is not activated for cellular service and I have Bluetooth and WiFi turned off. Hopefully, the reduction in unused RF signals near the RC will make video streaming signals from the drone easier/cleaner/faster for the RC to handle.

My LG Rebel 2 LTE (model L57BL) seems to run DJI GO 4 MOD with the OTG cable just fine. The phone was purchased solely to serve as a dedicated display for my Spark so it is not activated for cellular service and I have Bluetooth and WiFi turned off. Hopefully, the reduction in unused RF signals near the RC will make video streaming signals from the drone easier/cleaner/faster for the RC to handle.

Took my Spark on my boat with the 2.0 mod, enabled dynamic home point and flew in active track mode with an otg cable between phone and the remote. It tracked my boat fine but my home point did NOT update so when I reach 500 meter, which I had set as the distance limit, the spark just stopped and hovered. At this point I got a battery warning and rth kicked in so the spark flew back in the opposite direction. I had deep water rigs with fishing lines at the time so I could not just turn the boat easily. Managed to cancel rth, enabled sports mode and quickly flew the spark to where my boat was and cough it in the air. The silly landing by the app is a pain in such situations, but I guess this is made for absolute beginners.

Anyhow, just a heads up in case anyone trust the dynamic home point feature. I checked my flight log and confirmed my home point never updated. I did not try the official app so not sure if this feature works in the latest app. I did not try with wifi instead of otg either.

Has anyone seen dynamic home point working with the 2.0 mod? Do take note that dynamic home point is supposed to work only in active track and gesture mode.

I also tried some of the other enabled Mavic modes earlier. Most seemed to work Ok except:

- Follow me - did nothing at all, did not work.
- Home Lock, did not work, when pulling back on the stick it returned towards a totally different point than my home point. Course lock seemed to work Ok tho.

Has anyone else tested the dynamic home point feature and the course lock and follow me modes?

Took my Spark on my boat with the 2.0 mod, enabled dynamic home point and flew in active track mode with an otg cable between phone and the remote. It tracked my boat fine but my home point did NOT update so when I reach 500 meter, which I had set as the distance limit, the spark just stopped and hovered. At this point I got a battery warning and rth kicked in so the spark flew back in the opposite direction. I had deep water rigs with fishing lines at the time so I could not just turn the boat easily. Managed to cancel rth, enabled sports mode and quickly flew the spark to where my boat was and cough it in the air. The silly landing by the app is a pain in such situations, but I guess this is made for absolute beginners.

Anyhow, just a heads up in case anyone trust the dynamic home point feature. I checked my flight log and confirmed my home point never updated. I did not try the official app so not sure if this feature works in the latest app. I did not try with wifi instead of otg either.

Has anyone seen dynamic home point working with the 2.0 mod? Do take note that dynamic home point is supposed to work only in active track and gesture mode.

I also tried some of the other enabled Mavic modes earlier. Most seemed to work Ok except:

- Home Lock, did not work, when pulling back on the stick it returned towards a totally different point than my home point. Course lock seemed to work Ok tho.

Has anyone else tested the dynamic home point feature and the course lock and follow me modes?

Sorry this ended up as a reply to someone else's post unintentionally :)

I've tried the "follow me" mode on both a nexus 5 and Galaxy S6. I couldn't get it to work with either phone.

I've tried the "follow me" mode on both a nexus 5 and Galaxy S6. I couldn't get it to work with either phone.
Same here, it does not work with follow me. But I think that funcion can be done with the non modded app. My phone is a Huawei Mate 10 pro.

Follow Me, Course Lock & Home Lock is Mavic intelligent flight modes.
They use RC location as position.
Search Youtube on how it works on Mavic.
Will not and has never worked on Spark.

Last edited:
Course loch and home lock DO work on Spark in the MODded app. I have run it myself. But they do not work in the dji original app.

Course loch and home lock DO work on Spark in the MODded app. I have run it myself. But they do not work in the dji original app.
Should have been more clear and to the point.

I was just generally speaking ;)
Pointing at the difference between the RC's of Mavic and Spark.
This MOD is based on Mavic.
Thats why some modes work and some dont.

I know all that, but I also thought the whole point of enabling these flight modes for the Spark would be that they actually work on the Spark as well once enabled in the modded app. If not, what's the purpose of enabling them for the Spark?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy