Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO App freezing with Spark

magnusbaron

Join
Sep 30, 2017
Hi,

I'm using the DJI Spark with Remote controller, updated all firmware and software to latest versions (30th September 2017).

It connected with iPhone 6 Plus (Latest iOS11) and I was able to fly for a few minutes but then it disconnected and only the camera was working.

The screen was only showing the Red camera record button, the flip video/camera button and setting button but NONE of them are responsive.

I've tried restarting phone, and DJI go app as well as restarting the remote controller and drone, but it still shows a screen with only record button and settings button which are un-responsive.

Anyone else having the same pro blew on the new latest firmware ?

I've also tried to delete and reinstall the DJI GO App but doesn't seem to work.

I've attached a screenshot of what the interface on the screen shows (but none of the functions/buttons work when pressed on)

Any idea?

Attachments

• IMG_4597.jpg
    IMG_4597.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 31
Nothing is frozen, everything is functioning properly. Swipe down with two fingers to make the HUD appear again. Swipe up with two fingers to go into full screen mode.

Reactions: Spark 317
Mine is definitely crashing and freezing, screen goes black and white and then insisted rth, I then cancel return to home and have tried everything, resetting app while drone hovered, couldn't connect, ultimately I have to land and power everything off and reset, anyone facing this I wasn't dealing with this until days ago

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex