Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI go4 4.3.24 (ios) just released anyone test yet?

NJSpark

Join
Jun 6, 2019
Just saw to update my go 4 on my phone (i did not yet)
Wondering if anyone did and if so what is your review? There are no release notes just "improves stability"
I wanted to see if anyone tested it yet and saw any improvement of any kind on ios?

Nope this is for iOS saw it this morning. I don’t let anything auto update. Always leery until I see feedback

I blindly updated this morning an just flew 3 batteries. All went well except losing the video feed for a few seconds at one point. I just attributed it to boats in the area and/or wifi interference. Didn't notice anything bad in the app....

LP

I will do it sometime this week I’ll fly the older version then update. Too bad you can’t roll back on an iPhone I’d you don’t like the new version

They say that the flight simulator will not work on the update

It still works on iOs, but not on Android after the update.

DJI should put this back in as it is a very useful tool to have for reading the telemetry on the screen for the new pilots to understand how it all works, rather than flying it right out the box and perhaps losing or crashing the Spark.

So far that’s the only bad thing I guess? I never used the sim anyway. I am on iOS so it doesn’t matter. Might upgrade sometime this week I guess

Logged into Go 4 to check for fly safe database currency (which it was along with other firmware) and got the notice of v4.3.24 and it indicated it had improvements for Android. I already knew the flight simulator was inop with 4.3.20, but others have posted 4.3.24 was just for iphone. Any Android users running 4.3.24 and, if so, what has been your experience?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav