Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go4 shutdown

KLee

Join
Jan 14, 2018
Hopefully someone has an answer. Yesterday while flying my Spark using the Crystalsky 5.5" the screen went blank and I believe the message said Go4 shutting down, do you want to re-boot? I said OK, it rebooted and everything went back to normal. The Spark was approximately 20' off the ground at a distance of less than 100'. During the time of re-booting I had control of the Spark with the controller. Any idea what happened. Thanks

Hopefully someone has an answer. Yesterday while flying my Spark using the Crystalsky 5.5" the screen went blank and I believe the message said Go4 shutting down, do you want to re-boot? I said OK, it rebooted and everything went back to normal. The Spark was approximately 20' off the ground at a distance of less than 100'. During the time of re-booting I had control of the Spark with the controller. Any idea what happened. Thanks
I had exactly the same thing happen to me on Sunday. Was approaching to land and the same message appeared. It was the 2nd flight of the day and up to that point flight had been flawless with even smooth video feed from the Spark. I was able to grab the spark as it was only about 1.5m above my landing pad at the time but low on battery arround 13%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar